[Ch5] Koom Nang Kruan (Exact)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I have been watching Esa just for Mo lol. Wow didnt know Guy was in there as well lol yay..something Ill tune in for Mo for sure.

momo_panda123

sarNie Egg
Hi, I'm just a newbie and know less of Thai entertainment but I've been reading and often checking this thread ever since KNK started. :D I love Mo and Toomtam's pairing. They're really cute together, although Mo has good chemistry with almost everyone but when I watched Mo and his MV I was really hoping they'll have another project together and voila! heres KNK. I hope their pairing doesn't end here. Anyway, til what episode will be this lakorn?  :scratchhead2:

momo_panda123

sarNie Egg
DaisyDukes* said:
Welcome Momopanda! Yay, another cute Mo fan. hehe :)

Welcome welcome.

Mo is cute, and def. a growing actress. I love stalking them on IG. LOL
Thank you so much for welcoming me :D yes, I'm glad that I'm not the only fan of hers who speak English.  :dance1:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Momo_panda123: So happy you're joining us!  :welcome1: And I love your siggie, too.
Mo is such a gorgeous girl :)

Adora: You're too cute sharing Guy & Mo's scene with us XD
I keep rewatching it, it's just too cute :3

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Okay, cuaght up! But i'm super mad! A forehead kiss! A FREAKING FOREHEAD KISS! Toomtam could have done something better than that! Ugh! So mad when it was a forehead kiss instead of a mouth to mouth!!!

Anyways i see no progress of Tri and Dao in the present life. The past, yes a lot but the persent...not so much! I mean i see him hit on Dao a few time and tease her a few time that all! Sad :no: oh yeah and Yodlah, the clever sister is being fool. Big time! That bad guy need to rot in h3ll! Like seriously! The sisters bond was so sad. Sad, sad, sad!

Away the lakorn is coming to the end and still not enough Toomtam an Mo!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Sweet_09: I still have to catch up on this week's episodes including the forehead kiss but really?
We all know Toomtam's got those magical lips for kissing lip to lip, not just forehead kisses ;~;
Hopefully, they get a real mouth to mouth kscene before the lakorn ends T__T

And I agree with you. The past is progressing so fast and they have so much chemistry.
But in the present, their relationship is so slow and it's already ending soon!? Ugh.
The ending episodes better be ToomMo crazy, haha.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Mahalo said:
So this is not ending yet. From what I know, Manager is still updating spoilers up to 22 episodes. 

Really!? That's awesome news! Thanks for sharing!
Wohooo :D More of Toomtam & Mo!!  :dance3:  :woot: 

SonYukView4ever

WTF?!?!!!?!?!? what did I just watch!?!?! This episode 20 is so stupid, nam-nao and pathetic! Omg! Just die already stupid characters. Rachan should just die already. Then Oh is so stupid, and keeps getting more stupid. He needs to die already too! He's annoying as heck! He's always backing up Yodlah when knowing she's wrong all along.  Yodlah needs to die already too so that this boring a$$ script can end.! What the h*ll is Yodlah getting into when Tri has told her, he doesn't love. What the h*ll is she still fighting for??? Skip so much today just so I can see Dao and Tri, but they barely existed. :rant:  :rant:  :rant:

Tomrrow, cant wait til Tri and Dao go back to the village to end everything. Srsly, the whole Yodlah revenging for no reason is so stupid, pointless and needs to go already.

Basically, I just wanted to know how Yodlah will react once she knew she was lied to the whole freaking damn time!!!! :thumbdown:  :thumbdown:

momo_panda123

sarNie Egg
noydarny said:
Yes this lakorn is getting boring. But I watch for Toomtam and Mo. I guess the author want us to know Yodlah is really the fool in this story.
Me too, I hope they'll give them more romantic scenes before this lakorn ends  :yes: perhaps another push and pull kiss scene? *squeals*   :thumbsup:

SonYukView4ever

i have no sympathy for yodlah bc she's stupid. she is like the guinea pig of the show. her own mother lies to her, hold backs the whole truth. her own maids are liars. her "teacher" is a dumb a$$ liar. no sympathy for yodlah, she's brainwashed to the point of no return/ she cannot distinguish the truth.