blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I miss Chai & Pai soo much. -- LOL.. I'm always complaining, sorry ! They really need to come back since these past episodes! BUT finally they will appear tmrw episode, can't wait.

LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
Omg, this lakorn is getting good. Been hooked since Episode One. In addition to the interesting plot, Bank is uber hott and James Reuangsak is ridiculously funny so that's a plus.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you're so so lucky to have met Bee! Such a beauty, and I guess you're tall as well, judging from the photos. She's like 5.8 feet tall! (177 cm)

The reactions when I saw your photos >> :shock2: :faint: :wacko: :teary: :cry:
Oh gosh....

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally see Chin and Pai on screen again, so cute! And sad for them. :/

Bee is scaring me.. Lol. Note and Junior are starting to become cutee!

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Finally see Chin and Pai on screen again, so cute! And sad for them. :/

Bee is scaring me.. Lol. Note and Junior are starting to become cutee!
Yeah :thumbsup: Chin and Pai are getting their moment in this lakorn! Finally! and Note and Junior, after 15 episodes? Finally their romance's starting to spark! Finally! :kiss3:

Areeya

sarNie Adult
anybody pls tell me the storyline to see is it worth watching cuz most of channel 5 lakorn is not really worth watching i only watch some and not all...thanks in advance

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
anybody pls tell me the storyline to see is it worth watching cuz most of channel 5 lakorn is not really worth watching i only watch some and not all...thanks in advance
I'm only skimming through and watching New/Ploy,Note/Junior, and Pang/Bank scenes. The storyline was interesting in the beginning-ish but I got tired of it, lol, so just watching my fav. character scenes^^