[Ch5] Marnya Rissaya (Exact & Scenerio)

Lilybee

sarNie Egg
It really boring and tired to see bee play rai and die.Exact please give bee back as sweet nangeak and good lakorn.

Sandcastle

sarNie Egg
Why,why,why???nowday Exact give this kind rai and die roles to Bee,i'm tired to see it that not fair.it seem exact downgrade bee as rai role only.i really want to see her play good nangeak....

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wait hold up...who da RAI in here...i thought it was Pinky....now Bee...oh my gracy Please some who kind enough and tell me....please

Fan07

sarNie Hatchling
I agreed with everyone here. It would suck big time if Bee is rai again here. I'd skip this one. The last time Bee had good lakorn was the one with Pong. Why is there no detail on this drama? So annoying and frustrating....

Lilybee

sarNie Egg
So frust this lakorn doesn't have any detail and picture opening ceremony at all like other exact new upcoming lakorn.exact is really suck every bee new upcoming lakorn their gave her rai and die,that is not fair at all. I really love bee she is good actress.she can play either good and rai but next time gave her back as sweet n'ek.we just look example like ch 3 chompoo araya. ch3 give her different role every her upcoming lakorn this is good we can see araya is very versatile ,she can play many different roles either the roles she play we love and hate her, no doubt araya is one of best ch3 actress.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Oh so that mean n'ek is pinky right... Gosh why guy is not p'ek in here so mad.

Lilybee

sarNie Egg
Oh my gosh bee will lunatic in the end????.i hate this,why nowaday exact give bee such this kind of character ????.are there dont have a any idea just give bee this lunatic in end and horrible lakorn???.i really adore bee so much since her first lakorn,but exact seem not fair to her again,even ch5 dont promoted this lakorn much like other exact upcoming lakorn.