[CH5] Mia Mai Chai Mia (EXACT)

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
I just finished episode #4. The opening was delicious! I seriously went out after 10 mins to get my ingredients to make Papaya Salad LOL My most favorite part so far is when the Pang sat on Bee trying to switch the body back and she bumped head. That was hilarious!

But one thing that is odd is the P'ek role. Normally this kind of role is pass to the bad guys. Those who cheated their wife and drug their wife and also want to hog all her fortune. So if James is the P'ek hmmm I don't know. It's a bit cruel for P'ek to even commit such thing. I think they only thing that will make the girls switch back is another accident. But while in these bodies they will probably learn something and their hubby might appreciate them more? But then are they inlove with their minds or their wife bodies?

The guy who plays as Wunchai, he looks young too to be paired with Pang. Who is the guy who play the Doctor? He look so young and his accent .. I can tell that he is memorizing his script when he speaks LOL

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
PAPAYA looks AWESOME! Sadly I can't make it to save my life :cry1: thank good there is azn resturant...

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I just finished episode #4. The opening was delicious! I seriously went out after 10 mins to get my ingredients to make Papaya Salad LOL My most favorite part so far is when the Pang sat on Bee trying to switch the body back and she bumped head. That was hilarious!

But one thing that is odd is the P'ek role. Normally this kind of role is pass to the bad guys. Those who cheated their wife and drug their wife and also want to hog all her fortune. So if James is the P'ek hmmm I don't know. It's a bit cruel for P'ek to even commit such thing. I think they only thing that will make the girls switch back is another accident. But while in these bodies they will probably learn something and their hubby might appreciate them more? But then are they inlove with their minds or their wife bodies?

The guy who plays as Wunchai, he looks young too to be paired with Pang. Who is the guy who play the Doctor? He look so young and his accent .. I can tell that he is memorizing his script when he speaks LOL

omg you're making my mouth water hehe. it looks so good wow!!!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
^ i agree. OMG i watched to ep. 7 n I LOVE IT! the DOCTOR, he's so HANDSOME & CUTE! who ends up with him? anyone know?

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I'm liking the lakorn. Guy is HOT! The doctor is cute also. James is so so. James's playing a bad husband like in the lakorn with Aom and Pong where he played Pin's husband. I hope his character changes big time but then again, my main interest is in which girl will end up with Guy. I'm liking both Bee and Pang.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
I'm liking the lakorn. Guy is HOT! The doctor is cute also. James is so so. James's playing a bad husband like in the lakorn with Aom and Pong where he played Pin's husband. I hope his character changes big time but then again, my main interest is in which girl will end up with Guy. I'm liking both Bee and Pang.
I know. That's what I want to know too. Who will Guy end up with. It will be sad for both girls if the real Bee actually fall in love with Guy too. Then again, Pang is the one he loved. May be Bee will end up with the doctor. How will they changed back again?

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
For this particular lakorn Bee is better at being rai than Pang because when Bee is rai she is also more comical. I just can't wait for more episodes. I am anxious how the story unfolds. BTW, James is such a snake.

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Agree with all of you guys <3 The Doctor is SOOO CUTE <3
Guy is also HOTT :) But James is kinda ehh.... Anyways, loving it so far. Feel so bad for Guy & Pang.
Pang is like crying her ass off just being in Bee's body :( & Papaya is soo Easy to make :)
I love PAPAYA!! <3

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Watched episode 18 on youtube and Guy is so adorable and cute trying to get some love from Pang. Doc is looking fine too.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
ep 20 was so good. finally they noe they switched body hope next ep airs soon can't wait. especially to see the doc. he's so adorable. :cloud9:

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Just saw Ep. 22 :) Can't wait for the next episode :D
It's just getting so interesting!! Haha, the doctor is so Naruk. forrealz. :p

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I seriously can NOT get over how adoraaaable GUY is^^ Gosh. I want to see him as praek!! Pang and him are too cute!!