[Ch5] Nam Kuen Hai Reab Ruk (Exact)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
how was the ending? is it worth of watching this lakorn?
Super late reply, but Pong and Vill's sizzling scenes were worthwhile. Too bad they didn't weren't offered any photo shoot after this lakorn...I'm probably the only one who really love and saw their chemistry with each other. :D Whenever you're really bored and have nothing else to watch, go for it. There were plenty of hawt scenes between Pong and Vill and even one attempted RAWR (that caught me unawared! :shock2: But I hecka love the attempted RAWR! :D :blush:). Nam Kuen Hai Reab Ruk had a mix of everything: jealousy issues, attempted rawr (rape), plenty of kisses (darn; Pong and Vill had plenty of kisses in here; love all of them! :wub:), some slap-and-kiss scenes, etc.

I remember I thought that NKHRR was really similar to Tik and Aom's Roy Leh Sanae Rai...with Pong's dad's will and money plot. With a few twists of course. Pong and Vill were definitely the best couple for me. :) The thing is, this could have turned out to be a wonderful lakorn...but Exact messed it up towards the end...ruined it a little (they dragged it too much, and there were some nonsense things at the end). But still love this lakorn though. And Pong and Vill's chemistry was so worth it for me to sit and watch through everything. :wub: I would so love it if Exact picks these two to star in the remake of RLSR if there is to be one. But I really want Vill and Guy in RLSR though haha! xD :p *Sigh* I can only dream of them... :teary: