[Ch5] Nam Kuen Hai Reab Ruk (Exact)

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
longer teaser
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVtwE28X4xo&feature=g-all-a&list=PL205E872EFAD34729&context=G205cbd8FAAAAAAAAaAA

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The teaser looks interesting but since this is exact i won't have high hopes.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Da song sound pretty nice...I like...anybody know da title and da singer...if anybody know please let me or us know thanks...oh and I love da long teaser hahaha!!!!CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
So is it at first tat Navin character like view character??? Idk but from da long taeser it seem like it chase there lot of drama between him and pong character...haven't strat watching da 1st epi yet...hoping tonight I will have some time...

Areeya

sarNie Adult
wow when did they start filming dis lakorn it seem so recent...so bascially dis lakorn is being film when the flood hit thailand cn someone explain pls

looksy

sarNie Adult
Da song sound pretty nice...I like...anybody know da title and da singer...if anybody know please let me or us know thanks...
Here's the info on both OSTs and links to download them:
http://pongandaom.blogspot.com/2012/01/nam-kuen-hai-reab-ruks-osts-downloads.html

looksy

sarNie Adult
wow when did they start filming dis lakorn it seem so recent...so bascially dis lakorn is being film when the flood hit thailand cn someone explain pls
Filming started in late November. It looks like this lakorn was not on Exact's list of lakorns to be made this year. Then when the flood hit Thailand, Exact saw an opportunity and rushed to produce and get this lakorn on air.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Filming started in late November. It looks like this lakorn was not on Exact's list of lakorns to be made this year. Then when the flood hit Thailand, Exact saw an opportunity and rushed to produce and get this lakorn on air.
thanks for the replyed..im loving dis lakorn already...