[Ch5] Paap Ataan (Exact)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awe. No more Wier and Min? Pong? Nahh. I'll probably watch for Aom though. Aom i miss you!!!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow seriously exact need aom lol they r runnin out of their senior actress lol

Another period lakorn...look good, hope they dont over do it like Pong recent lakorn with mo lol Charebelle...wat character is she in here??? From i'm lookin it will be focussing in two time period right?

fanny

sarNie Adult
Haha Pong is the only quality p'ek for ch.5 they used him from left to right. He got to paired up with almost every n'ek from ch.5, the most prettiest and the most ugliest. What a lucky man. Ch.5 has all the STAR people, but none of them is p'ek material nor n'ek material. Pong is getting old they need to search for some good looking newbies for n'ek and p'ek. Not looking forward for this lakorn doesn't look too promising. If Fang is with Pong I might give this lakorn a chance.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Guy is a quality pra'ek. It's too bad they don't use him. Grr. It saddens me because Guy is pretty much the only guy from Ch5 that attracts me. He should be getting the pra'ek roles.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Hate is a strong word and I don't use it unless I despise it with passion, well... In gonna say it " I hate horror/mistory Lakorn !!!!!!!" I can't stand it. Thank goodness it wasn't Vill.

BTW... Tha lady in the blue gown look flawless.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
D~D said:
Hate is a strong word and I don't use it unless I despise it with passion, well... In gonna say it " I hate horror/mistory Lakorn !!!!!!!" I can't stand it. Thank goodness it wasn't Vill.

BTW... Tha lady in the blue gown look flawless.

Mee too!!!!!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Not a fan of horror/mystery lakorns as well but if my favorite actors/actresses are in the lakorn, might as well give it a try xD
I'm not too sure about this one though.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
October? Its a horror lakorn and its airing in October? They planned this didn't they? Haha. Definitely not watching this anymore.

ricca

sarNie Egg
It's a period and ghost story about love and revenge in previous and present lifes.

Haha..I can't wait to see it specially for aom she is back on screen after three years i miss her and also for noom A he is a good director

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
phatman said:
October? Its a horror lakorn and its airing in October? They planned this didn't they? Haha. Definitely not watching this anymore.

lol.....phatman, your comment got me laughing cuz I was thinking the same thing lol I'd be super freaked out.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ricca said:
It's a period and ghost story about love and revenge in previous and present lifes.

Haha..I can't wait to see it specially for aom she is back on screen after three years i miss her and also for noom A he is a good director

Aom is still looking beautiful as ever! I can't believe she's almost 40!!!