[Ch5] Pik Marn (Exact & Scenerio)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
huh?fang reject n'k role? I think she's not offer any....p'k sound so stupid and don't deserve n'k...I remember it back in the day...didn't watch it then....weak p'k sometime is ok but this is beyond...Tono is not bad....after watching him with Jui...

pisaltouch

sarNie Hatchling
Yaam said:
Num is praek or Tono?!

Num is praek. Tono plays the love triangle which end up with nobody if i remember correctly. It's been a long time since I watched the old version on TV.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Bieluvr said:
Tono and Ak are so cute!!!! I actually think Pang is a great actress and is really pretty too. As for taking nang'ek roles anyone can do it because it doesn't require that you have to beautiful in order to get the role. It's real life and nobody's perfect. Fang should be getting nang'ek roles as well, but I guess she's not taking them not that don't give it to her. Num, hmm, I'll wait to see how he plays. So reading these comments, I'm guessing Pik Marn was the lakorn where p'ek's mom doesn't like nang'ek and tries to get them to divorce and the p'ek is stupid enough to listen to his mom right. Tik, you mean Tik Kanyarat? If yes then I've seen the old version in hmong dubb, but a remake would be great. :p

I loved Tik, she was so beautiful in here.. *sniffsniff* Job was an arse!  Darn wimpy mama's boy!  I was shipping Tik and Ace for awhile until he started getting annoying and creepy lol! 

I forgot, didn't Cream's character like Ace's character too?    They didn't get together in the end?  I'm totally missing something here lol.. it's been too long.. and Job's character is the only one I remember because he was so annoying.. LOL.

And ahhh.. Jarunee <3 which mother role is she gonna play though.. eeek!  She looks too sweet to play p'ek's mom.. let her be n'ek's mom instead hehe..

As for the cast.. I'm still not feelinf Num/Pang/Tono much yet..

fun

Expired Sarnie
num and pang? i dont find her attractive but she is watchable. this lakorn drove me mad. i didnt like it but somehow i watched the entire thing just to see how it ends. and now that ch5 is remaking, watching it will be suicidal for me.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
aikoden said:
I loved Tik, she was so beautiful in here.. *sniffsniff* Job was an arse!  Darn wimpy mama's boy!  I was shipping Tik and Ace for awhile until he started getting annoying and creepy lol! 

I forgot, didn't Cream's character like Ace's character too?    They didn't get together in the end?  I'm totally missing something here lol.. it's been too long.. and Job's character is the only one I remember because he was so annoying.. LOL.

And ahhh.. Jarunee <3 which mother role is she gonna play though.. eeek!  She looks too sweet to play p'ek's mom.. let her be n'ek's mom instead hehe..

Ye

aikoden said:

Yes, Cream's character had a crush on Ace's character, I felt bad for her and i hated Ace so much for hurting Cream. LOL. I also loved the old verson and my mom has it in hmong dubb. I agree Job was sooo, annoying.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Tono is good singer but I still don't find him attractive or cute enough for the "Nak Suk Sa" role.  Wish it had been someone cuter and better looking.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Wondering also, erk was supposed to play creams role? I only saw the hmong dub one so i didnt really know what happened with ace a.d cream character. I dont remember nang ek actually in love with ace, just that he liked her and made everyone think they had something going on.

solita.marie

sarNie Egg
I'm going to give this lakorn a chance. I don't really see the chemistry between the Pang and Num, but maybe they'll be better than I am expecting.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Question!!!! Is Mo character da n'rai or she 2 nd n'ek??? I should be proud tat my Mo is having more lakorn and takin on any challenge tat come toward her but Ch.5 suck at bookin their dara and make good dara n'rai and keep bad one as n'ek lol it just make me worried about her career :cry: :cry:

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
This lakorn looks good. I've actually been digging Pang's lakorns lately. Loved her in Hua Jai Rua Puang with Son. I honestly think that she and Num look good together. Man, is it just me or does Num look really handsome in here? I like the way he looks in here more than he did in Maya Tawan with Aum and Yaya.