[Ch5] Talad Arom (Xact)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
i hope PEPPER'S action bites him in the back once he's fallen for AERIN.
I do not like how he's trying to use AERIN to find out his evilness with Joy.
I cant wait for the next epi. Aerin deserved a good man in her life. I feel bad for Pok and Aerin the most in this lakorn. I love Krit but he a stupid p'ek in this lakorn. What is the relationship of Pok and View. Are they mother and daughter?

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
I cant wait for the next epi. Aerin deserved a good man in her life. I feel bad for Pok and Aerin the most in this lakorn. I love Krit but he a stupid p'ek in this lakorn. What is the relationship of Pok and View. Are they mother and daughter?
i think view is pok's niece

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
i hope PEPPER'S action bites him in the back once he's fallen for AERIN.
I do not like how he's trying to use AERIN to find out his evilness with Joy.
I second that. She is so innocent. Can't believe he did that to her, but I have a feeling he's gonna fall for her. You can tell, he already worries about her.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think Vill is really Pok's daughter. It looks like from the preview that Pok was "R-ed" maybe that is why she is desperate to hide the truth. She doesn't want Vill to know the painful past and how she was really conceived, but I'm not sure.

For the ending I vote for Aerin to get pregnant and then meet a great guy who is there for her while Pepper begs for her back. In the end Aerin refuses to forgive him and he is left with the rest of his life to regret losing a wonderful woman and his child. Bastard. LOL I still love Pepper cause he is so hot, but boooo for his character.

Ugh, I hope this lakorn ends soon lol even though I know it won't exact lakorns usually have like 30 episodes. I am dying to see how everything ends.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Vill is really Pok's daughter. It looks like from the preview that Pok was "R-ed" maybe that is why she is desperate to hide the truth. She doesn't want Vill to know the painful past and how she was really conceived, but I'm not sure.

For the ending I vote for Aerin to get pregnant and then meet a great guy who is there for her while Pepper begs for her back. In the end Aerin refuses to forgive him and he is left with the rest of his life to regret losing a wonderful woman and his child. Bastard. LOL I still love Pepper cause he is so hot, but boooo for his character.

Ugh, I hope this lakorn ends soon lol even though I know it won't exact lakorns usually have like 30 episodes. I am dying to see how everything ends.
Yep I agree. The scene toward the end where Pok gets Raped I think it was a flashback. Pok got raped and had View, Krit father must of helped Pok out. I think that's the reason why Pok is nice to Krit too. Anyways I believe that's how she has View, but had to hide it because it was a painful moment... like you have mention. I think it sounds more reasonable, lets see though.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I don't think she was embarrassed to be pregnant. I think it's more like, "How am I going to tell my child who her father is and how she was conceived." She rather have Vill believe that her parents passed away. At least she will believe that she was born out of love. But yeah let's wait until Monday. ^.^ I normally don't watch many lakorns at once, but wow these last two months have been so good!

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree that Pok isn't embarrassed by the situation. If it's true that it's how Pok had View, then I really understand Pok character. I can't wait for the next episode. All the cast did such a great job. My heart goes out to Aerin, I feel so bad for her. Pepper sure pissed me off. Lets see how the rest of the story goes. Loving this lakorn so much.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
pok should just adopt aerin, and leave the rest to go at each other.
Yeap..

I feel bad for both of them. It makes me mad even it is just lakorn. I wish Pok would just leave Krit's house and let Joy take all his money and he becomes homeless. Aerin finds the most lovable man so Pepper would regret for what he did to her. It will be the best ending ever.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Oh gosh...so sad what happened to BoonKo :teary: That's the worst thing that can ever happen to a woman. I totally understand why she had to pretend to be Kung's aunt.

I think Pepper is really falling for Aerin. But ew...I'm disgusted :vomit: that he slept with both sisters. Poor Aerin, she was so hurt. From the preview, I hope Aerin reveals the truth about Joy and Pepper instead. They're the ones that hurt her so she should get back at them both instead. I don't see how Joy could possibly help revenge Pepper for Aerin. If Aerin is smart, she'll show the clip of Joy & Pepper instead LOL! Unless, she lets her emotions take over and not think clearly. If she helps Joy, the only person who'll get all the satisfaction is Joy...no one else.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
After seeing previews for tomorrow episode I am on the fence about if I think Pepper should die or not. I know he is still a nasty bastard, but I think I loves him to much LOLLL he was all confessing his love for Aerin, but but I still don't think they should end up together. They are so cute together though >.<

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Finally a good esp today. Knew it that Arerin will come out this way. :thumbsup:

cecilia

Staff member
After seeing previews for tomorrow episode I am on the fence about if I think Pepper should die or not. I know he is still a nasty bastard, but I think I loves him to much LOLLL he was all confessing his love for Aerin, but but I still don't think they should end up together. They are so cute together though >.<
i agree .. he deserve far worst than just getting a stab -- some love pain lol
i feel bad for Aerin -- she gets punish for being good .. but i can't help it, wondering what she'll do next since she seems to come to realization of what the photos is about ..

Now I'm wondering if initially, Pok & Chakrit's dad weren't really together, and the mom misunderstood.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
i agree .. he deserve far worst than just getting a stab -- some love pain lol
i feel bad for Aerin -- she gets punish for being good .. but i can't help it, wondering what she'll do next since she seems to come to realization of what the photos is about ..
I don't know what she will do, but I hope she doesn't turn against Pok because even though Pok did use her she genuinely did care for Aerin. Her concern for Aerin is still sincere. So I hope Aerin doesn't fall into the entire revenge thing and instead help protect the secret. I hope Pok doesn't turn insane in the end lol like people are predicting because I would be so upset. Cause I think Pok is the only really good person in this all. I mean sure she is selfish a little bit, and her desire to get rid of Joy is for selfish reasons (for her daughter) but I don't think she did anything too malicious to where she should be punished. She has already been punished enough because she isn't even able to tell her own daughter that she is her mother. She has to live with the scar of how her child was conceived. I commend her though for loving Vill with all her heart regardless of how she was conceived. I've seen many mothers who treat their child from rape so harshly or they don't even keep them at all.