[Ch5] Zeal 5 Kon Gla Tah Atam (PolyPlus)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
SPOILER for 7270 on how he keeps seeing ghost.

He died for a short amount of time. It was because they were having a test on untying yourself underwater and etc. He went to save one of the guy that had his feet tangled onto this one net. They all swam up and he was last. His feet got tangled and so he couldn't breathe. One of they guy went back to save him and brought him back.
Ever since then, he's been seeing ghost and what not.

Anyways, i haven't gotten a chance to see episode 2 yet. I like this lakorn. :)

sunisa

Anyone knows how many episode this lakorn is? Since it only airing once a week, it would take forever to finish airing.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
I'm sad this lakorn plays only on Saturdays and is around 40 mins!! It's a good storyline and I love Gun and Koy they are really cute together and the storyline is def worth watching 3)

Areeya

sarNie Adult
i really wnt to watch it but im scared to watch it alone...i mite get nightmare...I really love investigation movie so i think its a good lakorn for me to watch

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
So Taya is a some kind of cheerleader-clad ghost? She kept wandering here and there, and she was killed in her cheers uniform? she made a cute ghost though, I wouldn't reluctance to make a friend with pretty ghost like her :coverlaf:

cutepraeak14

sarNie Egg
I love watching this show/comedy. I really think that all the guys are cute in their own way. I been keeping up with all the series that came out and like it all.  I was trying to find out all of their names. I already know: koy, sun, and gun, but the other actors and actress. I don't know their name. I try to find out the other 3 guys name and the other girl name. Does any one know?