[CH7] Angkor 2

kitkat

sarNie Elites
well, i don't think emma was that fat in angkor because she looks way better than being skinny as others. i mean c'mon i don't want her to be skinny or boney. i have enough with too many skinny actresses. that's what make them ugly with great acting skill. ;)

oh you know someone who's a bit of thick looks great in those thai traditional clothes. :)

emma looked beautifully gorgeous in angkor! isn't she? :lol: :wub: so is pinky, too! :D

and again, when will it air? :huh:

Mae

sarNie Adult
See....this is why anorexia is such a problem.....Emma is still skinny, yet she's being called fat...dang.....what is considered skinny nowadays, people who are only bones.....

Rakniran

Yeah,shes a lot skinny now,but when she was in angkor 1..she was fat..She lose alot of weight after making that lakorn ,though..

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Rakniran said:
Yeah,shes a lot skinny now,but when she was in angkor 1..she was fat..She lose alot of weight after making that lakorn ,though..
[post="42490"][/post]​
whoa you think she was fat in angkor? i still think she's average for her height and was skinny. but now, she got a lot of skinnier after she made with umm... i forgot a guy's name in her lakorn, but not after angkor, though. :huh: she's still one of my favorites even though she hasn't been in lakorns much.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Emma is gorgeous. She's very pretty. She'll alwayz be one of the best 4 me..hehe..as for her being fat in Angkor well I wouldn't say fat but she was chubby. She's looking better these day though to bad not much lakorn offers her n'ke roles. Pinky is so pretty too in her out-fits. I saw the preview. Pinky was kicking ass..lol..airing this Friday!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Ana said:
Emma is gorgeous. She's very pretty. She'll alwayz be one of the best 4 me..hehe..as for her being fat in Angkor well I wouldn't say fat but she was chubby. She's looking better these day though to bad not much lakorn offers her n'ke roles. Pinky is so pretty too in her out-fits. I saw the preview. Pinky was kicking ass..lol..airing this Friday!
[post="43989"][/post]​
totally! she's one of my best. hehe. whoa where you see this preview??? can you post the link??

maijune

SarNie Adult
it seems like pinky has something involve with the tiger just like in angkor 1 emma has right? let me know...and who know the summary to this angkor 2 already please share.... :sweat:

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for sharing the picture.. Now I really can't wait to say what going to happen in this lakorn.. I can't wait to see this lakorn with

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I saw part one and its good already.... it started out when this "wizard??" guy taking over this hidden or forbiddent kingdom. Pinky is the princess of that kingdom. She was giving a necklace that will open the portal that takes them from and to the hidden kingdom. Vee was given a silver necklace also.Vee is suppose to give that to Pinky wen she grown up. Vee's mom was given rubies and gems for emergencies.Vee's dad who was a high soldier there, was assign to take Pinky to safety. The left threw a secret passage. The wizard guy came in to the throne room and fought with Pinkys dad and mom. Pinkys mom died saving her husband and her dad was captured. It turns out that there was a traitor that took the bad guy to the cave where the portal was at. So there was fighting. Vee's dad killed all of them and let his wife lil vee , lil ploy and baby pinky to the portal. The enter the portal and rested for awhile. Meanwhile, there was like ummm wat u call like artgologist there.. searching for the silver knife(the one that killed the tiger spirit from angkor 1) The found it but they couldnt get to it cause there was a glass wall blocking it. The decide to break it but it wouldnt break. The "prom" dude , that was the son of the "prom" from angkor 1 said that mess with the knife cause theres a evil tiger spirit captured in there. Everyone didnt believe him and laughed at him. Everyone lefted to the camp. Meanwhile, Vee's mom took Pinky somewhere inthe cave and left Pinky there cause she knew that the evil wizard is coming. Then Vee's family fled when the Wizard guy came and killed Vee's dad. The husband and wife artologist founded nke and took her. At the same time some greedy people that was with them blow up the glass wall and freed the tiger spirit and it went into Pinky.

20 years pass

Pinky became a police and is investgated a drug smuggling case wen she made a mistake and was suspended from work for two week. Her fiance Egk came to comfort her and took her out for dinner. The bad guys try to killed Pinky(they where the drug dealers) and Pinky got hurt and was taken to Ploy's hospital.

Vee was a soldier near the borders. And he was on a assignment on these bad guys taken animals from the woods.

BLeh blah blah Imma skip some parts

Pinky went to the bad guys(drug dealer) and it turns out it was a trap. They shoot for awhile and Pinky got shoot and fell behid some boxes. She turned into a tiger and killed all the bad guys. Her fiance came to investage the case and saw Pinky's necklace that felled and knew Pinky was there also. He called Pinky and was relieved that she was ok.But Pinky said she was shot soo Egk wen to Ploy and Ploy came over to Pinky's apartment to take a look and clean up the wound. Egk returned the necklace to Pinky and Ploy saw it. She knew that Pinky is the Princess.

and it ended there!! -_-

im waiting for more!! :w000t:

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
Oh my gosh it already out hope someone upload it for us can't wait to see this lakorn... to bad I don't have a credit card I want to watch it on doozija.

Ana

sarNie Adult
I saw episode 1. It was good, but it really doesn't have any connection to part 1. It's like a repeat of what happen in part 1. Anywayz, I really like Pinky's role. She fits the character. It would be much kooler if p'ke was someone tuffer looking then Vee..lol...Anywayz, I can't wait till the real action starts happening.