[CH7] Angkor 2

blueblue

sarNie Egg
i agree, the characters in part 2 are very interesting. especially vee, he's awesome :) and i think pinky is cute too :)

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
finally got to watch this up to part 6.... it was gettting really interesting... if anyone watch up to part 5.. wellls i think that the dr kane and Den is kinda suspicious.. iunno why.. but i feel that they are bad.. wells we just have to see.. :p

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
i like angkor 2 vee is hot and pinky so pretty but one thing i dont like about her...i dont know how to explain ..but she smiles in most of the scene and i dunt like when she said '' uh'' itz gettin annoy me a bit....itzs like im the best and watever..

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
tangmoe said:
finally got to watch this up to part 6.... it was gettting really interesting... if anyone watch up to part 5.. wellls i think that the dr kane and Den is kinda suspicious.. iunno why.. but i feel that they are bad.. wells we just have to see.. :p
[post="49465"][/post]​

I say the same thing. I was wonder too that is her god father would like to kill her in order to get the "silver knife" or something like that. <_<

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Good, its not just me going nuts then, hehe! There is something suspicious about that Den guy, hehe!

meenia

sarNie Adult
i haven't have the chance to watch part 6 yet... But yah you could tell that the dr...dude has something more to it. Also that den guy.. but i like the other guy... don't know his name.. the one who knows a lot about the jungle..and spirt and everything.

What do you guys think about Pinky's boyfriend..? What's his real name? He looks like someone to me.. it's very funny.. sometimes he looks like some pe'ek i have seen before.. I can't spell his name.. something around egrat. the one he plays as father of Kwan.. I think it was Benz's daughter if not then ploy.. Kade was paired up with Kwan and Benz was the wife.....hehhe...okay enought explaining, but you guys get the point... yeah he looks like him to me...

okay back to the lakorn.. I really like Vee and Ploy's character in this lakorn.. There are cute...Act like really brother and sister.. Ploy's pretty.. How in the world does she fall in love with Pinky's boyfriend? heheh i guess i will wait and find out...

natty

Chubs
meenia said:
i haven't have the chance to watch part 6 yet... But yah you could tell that the dr...dude has something more to it. Also that den guy.. but i like the other guy... don't know his name.. the one who knows a lot about the jungle..and spirt and everything.

What do you guys think about Pinky's boyfriend..? What's his real name? He looks like someone to me.. it's very funny.. sometimes he looks like some pe'ek i have seen before.. I can't spell his name.. something around egrat. the one he plays as father of Kwan.. I think it was Benz's daughter if not then ploy.. Kade was paired up with Kwan and Benz was the wife.....hehhe...okay enought explaining, but you guys get the point... yeah he looks like him to me...

okay back to the lakorn.. I really like Vee and Ploy's character in this lakorn.. There are cute...Act like really brother and sister.. Ploy's pretty.. How in the world does she fall in love with Pinky's boyfriend? heheh i guess i will wait and find out...
[post="49927"][/post]​

hahaha nope he's nto egkrat.. this guy is WAY cuter!

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
:lmao: your guys is so funny but anyway i like this lakorn so far. i like ploy and pinky both are pretty but pinky kinda annoy me sometime i guess she doesnt fit action movie. i think the second praeke kinda look like ekkarat to but ekkarat look better.

der052

sarNie Juvenile
I think the second p'ek is cooler than Vee, hehe!

As for Pinky, she is doing fine!

Ploy, wonderful role! I love her bow and arrow!

Definately better than part 1!

joey

sarNie Adult
meenia said:
i haven't have the chance to watch part 6 yet...  But yah you could tell that the dr...dude has something more to it.  Also that den guy..  but i like the other guy... don't know his name.. the one who knows a lot about the jungle..and spirt and everything. 

What do you guys think about Pinky's boyfriend..?  What's his real name?  He looks like someone to me.. it's very funny.. sometimes he looks like some pe'ek i have seen before.. I can't spell his name.. something around egrat. the one he plays as father of Kwan.. I think it was Benz's daughter if not then ploy..  Kade was paired up with Kwan and Benz was the wife.....hehhe...okay enought explaining, but you guys get the point...  yeah he looks like him to me...

okay back to the lakorn.. I really like Vee and Ploy's character in this lakorn.. There are cute...Act like really brother and sister.. Ploy's pretty.. How in the world does she fall in love with Pinky's boyfriend? heheh  i guess i will wait and find out...
[post="49927"][/post]​
I guess ploy will fall in love with Pinky's boyfriend when they are together in the wood. Same for Pinky & Vee too. You know later on they might get separated from eachother in the wood, and ploy end up being with pinky's boyfriend & pinky with vee. Then they will have to help eachother from harms in the wood, etc. and eventually fall in love. I don't know but that is what I think. Anyways love this lakorn so far.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Awww this lakorn sounds really good..i better go get it! i want it...i need to see it! i love mythical legend stuff like this...i hope the lion doesn't look all computerized and shit though. i hate that.

natty

Chubs
BaBeeLaiLai said:
Awww this lakorn sounds really good..i better go get it! i want it...i need to see it! i love mythical legend stuff like this...i hope the lion doesn't look all computerized and shit though. i hate that.
[post="50425"][/post]​

nope.. they used a real tiger

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
I like Angkor 2 better than Angkor 1. Pinky is really cute and pretty in here. At the end of episode 6, wonder what happened because Pinky was hit with the arrow shot by ploy. Maybe it was an accident? This story is getting pretty interesting right now.