[Ch7] Arsoon Noy Nai Takieng Kaew (Dida)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh crap.. win and teng1 ahaha oh man.. im excited :) interesting couple pair too btw..

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Not too sure but someone said from spicy that this might be part 3 of sao noy nai takieng kaew. I'm not so sure though. But fern would look great in those clothes.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Not too sure but someone said from spicy that this might be part 3 of sao noy nai takieng kaew. I'm not so sure though. But fern would look great in those clothes.
No its not part 3 of "sao noy nai takieng kaew".... I read Thip post @ SPICY Forum and today she post saying its a totally different drama...so its not part 3.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I read it this morning too but didn't have time to post it. Thankyou though. I'm kind of glad because their is too many remake and sequels. I really want to know the storyline.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ when i saw the title.. i kinda thought that too.. luckilly the story aren't gonna relate XD..

Outfits remind me of 1001 nights. Hopefully, this one is good. I miss watching funny lakorns.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
omg Win looks hella hot in that outfit, fern looks cute. Tubtim also looks really pretty I think she playing n'rai. Although this is not part three it looks very similar but I really what to see how the storyline will go.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
ahhh Tubtim in here too. noooooooo! not n'rai T^T, she look too sweet to play bad. but she look so pretty in these style clothing. i guess i'll watch it for Tubtim, love her in "Nuer manoot" with Natthew, hope they'll get pair up again.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here some more photo...

credit to: Tubtip blog @ Ch7

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
in ch7 board post a brief story, it said Tubtim's character is like Baifern's older sister cause they were raised together. but they have opposite personalities: Tubtim is a sweet well manner young girl that get bully by Baifern. Baifern is a young witch who's bratty,menace,a liar like to put the blame on others,use her magic to bother others,she's bad but still n'ek. even though Tubtim let Baifern bully her all her life but when it comes to p'ek she'll fight back cause don't want to lose the guy she love. so when Tubtim fight back make her look like n'rai. hope Tubtim has a couple in here. if get Natthew to be a guest as her couple will be great hehe.