[Ch7] Ban Sai Tong (DaraVdo)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Can someone movie this into the lakorn section.

The cast might be Min, Om, & TangMo...but its still unconfirmed for now.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Min and Om sounds good, I have a feeling the hardcore ch7 haters aren't going to like this idea. Om and Min are probably the best pra'nang ch7 has.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I wonder who really in here....At thai wiki page it has Min, Om, TangMo & Weir listed for this lakorn...but we all know it isn't that reliable....

Thanks to snow_scorpio @ SPICY Forum...TangMo is playing Ying Lek.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
oh no! i was hoping kwan, she should be a very good poojama like monrudee was. sorry but joy r was very bad

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Min and Om sounds good, I have a feeling the hardcore ch7 haters aren't going to like this idea. Om and Min are probably the best pra'nang ch7 has.
I agreed. I think that Om should just contract with ch7! I feel that ch3 doesn't give him much exposure! He deserves better roles, better characters! He's hot! Ch7 should keep him and he should just keep ch7!

I wonder who really in here....At thai wiki page it has Min, Om, TangMo & Weir listed for this lakorn...but we all know it isn't that reliable....

Thanks to snow_scorpio @ SPICY Forum...TangMo is playing Ying Lek.
It would be a dream come true, if Om, Min and Mo are in here! Maybe Wier can be Khun Tong; the old dude that likes Pojaman! LOL =P Weir old looking and better suited for an older character!

I could only hope that Om accepts Chaiklan! He's the most fitted for now! :)

if om and min are to be main pra'ek and nang ek then i will definitely watch it :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Haha! Me too! My only reason for watching Bansai Thong remake is for Om and Min! LOL =P

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
OH HELL YES (excuse me lol) pretty please put OM in this remake! That would make up for this being a remake at all, although imo no one can top the Num/Joy version. But I've considered it before and I thought, well, if ch.7 HAS to go and take over this amazing lakorn (I don't know if I should have much hope for their remakes), they need to put someone decent in it. Om, oh gosh, I'd be so happy if they have Om be Chaiklang, his looks are very nice for that Thai gentleman kind of image.

I wouldn't mind Weir either, since I've started liking him after Ngao Kamathep...Min's okay to me, though I'd rather have someone like...idk Mai, since she has that young naive fresh look (not that Min doesn't too but I just adore Mai). But I'd be able to handle her in here.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Oohh I wouldn't mind if Om and Min were in this remake. I say the most important thing about this lakorn is choosing pranangs who have good chemistry together and I think Om and Min have proven me well that they're a compatible pairing.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I hope whoever is the pra'nang can cry good. In Num and Joy's version Joy cried terribly, her acting wasn't up to par yet. Num was an excellent crier and with Joy beside him you wonder if Num is the n'ek (LOL JK) hope ch7 doesn't ruin this classic like Tawee Pope, no Polyplus, Kantana or DaraVDO please.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorry to tell you Cupid Candy, DaraVDO is remaking this lakorn.

It seem like Om is off. Its going to be Weir & Min but its still unconfirmed.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Well at least Polyplus isn't taking a part in this like Tawee Pope. I still have hope, they did a good job with Ruen Sorn Ruk. I would gave prefered Dida though.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
but im keeping positive and hope that it's not him. i hope it's min and someone better like Om haha =)

--

If weir was pa'ek, i will give this a shot; if no progress i'll give up!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
No Om?
argh, why do I have to get so worked up and hopeful lol. I should just sit tight and wait until everything is confirmed and then just accept it...
But it's so hard! >< No matter what, this has always been one of my favorite lakorns. I don't see why ch.7 should always be taking the remakes. no offense, they do have SOME good actors but it's rare that they pick just right, or do a script justice.
idk, I like Weir enough, although he's not my first choice for the p'ek in Bansaithong. man, will anyone be able to take the place of Saranyu and Num in this role? they completely embodied their role. T-T

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Weir!? I'm neutral with him but I'll have to say I don't think he's the most suitable person to be casted for this remake. I hope Min accepts this though.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I like Weir I'm sure he can pull it off. He was pure awesome in Dung Duang Haruthai. He has lost a lot of cuteness from DDH up to now but I still say he's one of the best in ch7 right now.

phirumbeng

sarNie Egg
i love "ban sai tong"! i can imagine kwan as pujama somvavog, she's pretty can play the tomboy part in the start and more mature like she did in KKRKKR. as for weir, i can't see him as the p'ek, maybe cee...
i do like kwan and win but i would replace kwan usanmaee and aom akaparn to film this series.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Pantip is making a poll who should play Pohjaman out of Ch7 actresses....to go check it out....

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A11191868/A11191868.html

:coverlaf: Will it be Pong in the end? who get the role of Chaiglarng.