[Ch7] Ban Sai Tong (DaraVdo)

meenia

sarNie Adult
dang, guess they are really doing a remake of this lakorn.  But i'm more shock to see vee's name in here. LOL. Has he even done period lakorns before?  LOL. But i do miss Kade.  I grew up watch a lot of Kade and Noon lakorns.  I'll have to keep an eye on this lakorn.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
meenia said:
dang, guess they are really doing a remake of this lakorn.  But i'm more shock to see vee's name in here. LOL. Has he even done period lakorns before?  LOL. But i do miss Kade.  I grew up watch a lot of Kade and Noon lakorns.  I'll have to keep an eye on this lakorn.

I think there were  a few Nang Tard with Kob S, Dome Tong Remake (Kinda Periodish?), and Tawan Yor Saeng with Pancake. 

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Never was a fan of Vee nor Min although she is pretty but her acting is just  so so. I will def try one ep of it to see if they can do better than Num and Joy(although I think that Num and Joy was the best version in term of acting/chemistry/side characters/OST and so on)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Joy was okay in Ban Sai Thong, a lot of her emotions did not come through. Especially with that scene where Chai Noi dies, Num's acting was so much better than Joy, what helped was their chemistry. Min at this point is a better actress than Joy was at that time but to be fair it was extremely early in Joy's career. 

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I'm so happy this is airing in December. None of Min's lakorns has been airing at all this year. Min and Vee are 10 years apart- that's not  that bad right?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
erinhang said:
I'm so happy this is airing in December. None of Min's lakorns has been airing at all this year. Min and Vee are 10 years apart- that's not  that bad right?
To me it depends lol like if she were 18,19 or 20 it would be weird to me, but since she's like 27 ish? I don't really mind the age gap. 

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Age is a number only to me. But if their aging face is older then their age then its a problem to me. I feel that Vee isn't aging well and his voice isnt helping either. lol. But after all that has been said, this is a classic and the very second thai lakorn series (Pla Boo Tong being first) I've watch or was introduce to. I am still going to watch it to see how it turns out. Glad that this is coming out soon. A lot of good lakorns that came out this year!!!! It's so hard to favor one only. When you think the best one came out already, but another one just makes you think twice.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I think so, because I saw pictures of both couples (Min Vee) (Weir Preaw) on instagram. There were these Thai letters that I can't read because I'm not Thai and now that I read your comment it makes so much  sense as to why both couples were on instagram. I believe their lakorns are going to air on the same month.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Okay, Minnietheweir_interfc instagram translated it. 

Min's Lakorn 'Baan Saitong' is to be aired Fri-Sun starting from Nov.22;
Weir's Lakorn 'Morrasoom Sawaat' is to be aired Wed-Thu starting from Dec.17 if nothing changes. So they are both airing in December.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Is Chai Klang's older sister supposed to throw things at Poj? I don't remember seeing that in the old versions, I think she is supposed to be cold and distant but she was never cruel to Poj, she kind of just ignores her. Is Ying Lek supposed to be slapping Poj? 

erinhang

sarNie Adult
 If it happened in the teaser, which I'm pretty positive it did, then yes. I guess they changed it a teeny bit. More drama for us then.

erinhang

sarNie Adult

Poor Minnie...wide awake at 4am struggling with jet lag from the Argentina trip, yet got to work early in the next morning to film Ban Sai Tong