[Ch7] Ban Sai Tong (DaraVdo)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
erinhang said:
Thank you so much!
Isn't it weird that Min is going to fall in love with her cousin then? I'm going to be so confuse watching this lakorn, but I'll just ask my questions in here. So Vee's mom is the Mong Panalia lady right?
You are welcome.

Vee and Min are second generation cousin.
Mong Panalia's dad and Poj(min)'s grandfather are brother. Poj's dad and Mong Panalia are cousin.

D~D

sarNie Adult
erinhang said:
Thank you so much!
Isn't it weird that Min is going to fall in love with her cousin then? I'm going to be so confuse watching this lakorn, but I'll just ask my questions in here. So Vee's mom is the Mong Panalia lady right?

Its not weird, its ..........  :vomit: !!!!!!!!!!!

:lol2:  :lol2:  :lol2:  :lol2:  :lol2:

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Some pictures, and some of my questions
 Cr as shown in pic
Some of these pics aren't from today's episode
 cr: Noi_mini
 cr:noi_mini
 cr: minnieclub
 cr:blskmy

1. In ep 3, there was a flashback of a man killing a cow/donkey(whatever that  animal was), why?
2. Potjama's little sister is jealous of her right, and they are real sisters right?
3. Why is the boy crippled?

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
erinhang said:

[/size]
1. In ep 3, there was a flashback of a man killing a cow/donkey(whatever that  animal was), why?
2. Potjama's little sister is jealous of her right, and they are real sisters right?
From my memory from Num and Joy.
1. I believe the flash back was showing how evil or strick or mean the great great grandfather was at that time of the peroid.
2. She (the sister) is her (pojamun) real sister from the previous version. The reason why the younger sister resents pojamun is because pojamun was older and she felt that her parents care more about pojamun more. So, allowing pojamun to move into bansaitong was proof that her parents care more about pojamun more.
3. The boy was born crippled.
Don't hold me to it, but this is from memory.
I think it's okay to marry your cousins if they have a different last name or from the female side of the family. From my understanding is that, Chai Klang's mother is the aunt, sister or cousin to Pojamun's father. Because they don't carry the same last name, in the drama, Pojamun would always say her last name and when they (the aunt) want to degrade her linage, they would just say her last name. However, bansaitong is originally belong to Pojamun because they are the decendents of the last name . I remember a scene from Num and Joy's version, it was a scene where CK's (chai klang) younger sister was saying rude things about Pojamun's last name lineage to her mother (CK), the mother was saying something like, "don't say that (the rude comments) about their last name lineage and don't forget that because your great great grandfather is a Pinitna (Pojamun's last name - can't spell it it correctly) too."

If I don't make sense, I'm typing from my phone in the middle of the night. Lol.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
You make sense. Thank you so much. It all makes more sense now.
Some pictures I found on facebook
cr:panthip
cr:panthip
 cr: noi_mini
cr:minnieclub
cr: noi_mini
cr:4nungning4

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I can't wait for this scene when Vee and Min are hugging each other, when Vee is comforting Min :woot2:
And is this their first eye to eye moment :woot:

Do you guys think they have chemistry? I don't feel their chemistry, and it's all Vee's fault. He's still kind of stiff in acting.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Here's some pictures from today's episode 4

cr:CH7 Drama Society
I don't know why, but every-time there is an eye to eye scene, I go crazy! I actually like this episode because Vee get to see that Min is a good girl, by standing up for her little cousin. Vee and Min got more scenes together as well. I can't wait until Vee teaches Min the piano. Does anyone know the ratings from episode 1-4.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
erinhang said:
[/spoiler]

1. The man who kill the cow is the one who is now suffering from his karma. He tortured the cows harshly; he took the meat out to eat without killing the cows and the cows suffering badly before they died. Now he is suffering from the sickness and crying out loud like the cows that he tortured. He is their neighbor or I believe someone related to them too.
2. Yes, Poj's sister is jealousy of her because the sister feel it is unfair for her. All the money they have, they send to Poj for her education. The sister said the mom and dad love Poj more than other children. They are real sister.
3. The boy born cripple. Mong hates her son because she believes this son brings her bad luck. The husband died shortly after the boy was born. She said the boy bring shame to the family. However, according to karma's rule, it is the karma that the older (the grandfather) did which make chai noi cripple.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
YingSheng is right,

BanSaitong belongs to Poj's grandfather, therefore it belongs to her father, now her father passed, the house should become her. At the every beginning, the mom (which is Poj's great grandmother) asked her son (Chai Khang's grandfather) to give BaiSaitong to Poj's grandfather. The brother ignored his mother's wish and took BanSaitong to be his. This is why he always afraid of Poj's grandfather. He is hunted by his own fair. The reason why ChaiKhlang keep helping Poj and wants her to stay in BanSaitong is because he knows BanSaitong belongs to Poj, not the Sawawong. He knew this secret from his father. 

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Oh Thank you so much HuabNag. :yes: You watched the old version right? :scratchhead2:  Because you seem to know everything going on. Are you hmong? Your username sounds hmong to me. 

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
You're welcome erinhang. Yes, I'm Hmong. 

I watched both Sarayun's (1st) and Num's (2nd) versions. However, each version is unique in its own way. BanSaiTong is a classic so it will draw me into the lakorn.  I like this version as well, but of course my favorite will be the first version. Even I know the story line already, it is interesting to see different actor and actress play the same character.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
That's cool. I'm not into lakorns taking place in the past, but I'm watching because of Min and I actually like it so far. Hopefully this lakorn just keeps on getting better and better.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I'm not familiar with this drama, I watch it cause I see Min in here. I found myself like this drama a lot. Glad that Min is a main actor of this good story.

lexa1083

sarNie Hatchling
I'm glad poj is a strong character. I tried watching joy's acting but couldn't get passed her voice. :/ she is beautiful tho.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
One thing I like about this version, Min's Poj is much more stronger than Joy's Poj. She doesn't show that she is falling for ChaiKlang. She shows little love interest in him verse Joy's Poj. 

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
It's getting better and better. I like the pacing to this lakorn better than ch3's version which felt like it took forever. I'm glad they added more Chai Klang and Poj interactions, it's very endearing to watch. I loved the hug after Chai Klang made her apologize and she starts crying. I really have no problem with Vee as Chai Klang, he has a tenderness to him that pulls me in and Min as Poj gets better and better each episode. Chai Klang is already showing some feelings for Poj with his hint of jealousy after lecturing Poj about Nukoon. I also love the scene where he introduces Poj at Ying Lek's gathering, Poj has some great lines whenever she stands up to Mom Panarai. I'm also glad they made Mom Panarai a bit more relatable and human, we see that she has another side to her in scenes such as the one where she cries after seeing Chai Noi so attached to Nom Thip. And YAY we get to hear a bit of Hak Chun Roo, wonder who's going to sing it. Looking forward to next week!

erinhang

sarNie Adult
So the songs they are using in Ban Sai Tong are just the ones in Joy's and Num's version right? Nom Thip is the nicest/oldest servant there right? In the 7 wonders concert, Min was playing the piano to Hak Chun Roo, while Gun Napat was singing it. It sounded so good. I think Min is singing the song though because on facebook a couple of months ago, I saw her practicing the piano and singing the song at the same time. 

lexa1083

sarNie Hatchling
Although I don't think Vee is all that great looking right now, he isn't bad as Chai Klang since he isn't supposed to show that he likes Poj...so it's almost the perfect role for him. But yes, that scene where he lectured her, you could already tell it was because he was jealous. Lol. I really liked the hug...it was a long hug too.  :dance1:

I am eager to see the next episode where he teaches her how to play the piano and their eyes meet.  :weee: