[Ch7] Ban Sai Tong (DaraVdo)

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Please spoil this for me, you can put in spoilers if you want
Does Vee know that Pot is pregnant yet in today's ep?
Anyone knows what happens to Potjanee at the end of the whole lakorn from past versions?

looksy

sarNie Adult
Everything is moving along nicely. I enjoy seeing Ying Lek get her karma and the thought of Poj and Chai Klang knowing her problems is unbearable for her. I love seeing the brief moments of sweetness between Poj and Chai Klang scattered throughout this episode. We get a sense of them getting settled in as a married couple, discussing things, and making decisions together. I like it that Chai Klang hides nothing from his wife. I love the scene of him telling Pojanee not to ever bring him coffee again and he made sure his wife was there to witness it when he told Pojanee off. My favorite scene in this episode was when Pojanee told Chai Klang about the mystery man that came to see Poj. I watched his eyes closely to see if there was a moment in which he was alarmed or bothered by what she told him, but he did not even hesitated. He confidently defended his wife's good character and scolded Pojanee in her distrust and smearing of her own sister. He trusts his wife so much that he didn't even bring up the issue with Poj. And likewise, Poj is the same in defending her husband's character when Nakun questions her about the rumors concerning Pojanee and Chai Klang.

It's rare for us to get two pranangs who are equally strong in a lakorn. Despite all the problems that they have to face, I'm glad that we don't have to worry about them being easily swayed.

Episode 20 Link

erinhang said:

Glad you subbed it. It means a lot especially for someone who is not Thai

I was happy to do it. I just wish I had enough confidence in my Thai to sub more of Poj and Chai Klang's conversations together because this lakorn has a lot of meaningful dialogue between them.

erinhang said:
Anyone knows what happens to Potjanee at the end of the whole lakorn from past versions?

I was going to reply, but I can't find the spoiler button.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
looksy said:
I was going to reply, but I can't find the spoiler button.
I got this from Mahalo... You put in "spoiler" with the 2 brackets, then enter, then write what you want in it, then put in /spoiler with the 2 brackets again

looksy

sarNie Adult
erinhang said:

No, Chai Klang doesn't know yet. He had a doctor come to the house because he can tell something's wrong, but she tells the doctor not tell anyone that she's pregnant. As for Pojanee, she learns the truth about Poj paying off her estranged husband, in exchange for him promising not to bother Pojanee again.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I'm at a conference for 4 days. Won't have time to watch it, please share your thought of the esp.

@ looksy, Thanks for sharing about today esp.
@erunhang, thanks for sharing the pictures.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
As much as I dislike Ying Lek, I think the most effing annoying person in this lakorn is Podjanee -.- omg I just want to female dog slap her every time I see her. 

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Some pictures from today's ep. It's the last time it is airing on a Saturday too! :cry:In pantip, they are saying many good things about Gookgiik and Min's acting during the slap. According to minnietheweir_interfc "

...from pantip on Min's acting in today's#BaanSaiThong  Not only good at crying, Min is also awesome in "action"...oops, intense drama scenes!! The mega-long lines never came out like being recited, but flowing natural from inward. @minpechaya Potjanee did a very good job too!  @gookgiik_kochakorn @ch7dramasociety @bbtv_ch7 @ch7ent 
More comments can be read at the Pantip thread: pantip.com/topic/34656119
I can't wait to watch this ep! :woot: Please provide the link for this ep @looksy :yes: 
Even Min posted a clip on Instagram of the slap. :shock2: The slap scene must have been very good because it sure is everywhere on Instagram. 
For the slap!
cr: pantip

cr: Minnieclub, CH7DramaSociety 

Oh no! It's almost time to say goodbye to him! :cry:
This one is bts cr: minpechaya

looksy

sarNie Adult
 @erinhang, I think everyone was so irritated by Pojanee's behavior that they were dying to see the slap. :lol:

Yeah, I'm sad too that this will be the last Saturday we get to see Poj and Chai Klang.

Here's the link. So glad it's already up. Going to watch it now. Ep 21

looksy

sarNie Adult
Yeah, a lot of traffic at pantip today for this episode. Here's another pantip link for today's episode for those interested.

Oh Poj got two good slaps in. Finally, she's had enough. How awful when your own sister thinks so badly of you, especially when Poj's actions are for the benefit of her sister.  Definitely, my favorite scene is between Poj and Chai Klang. Him telling her that he never questioned her about the man she gave the money to because he trusts her, she doesn't need to tell him who it is, she has her reasons to help whom she wants and reminded her that besides her dad, she has him that understands her the most. Awe, Poj looks so adorable when Chai Klang gets her blushing and we would have gotten an extra romantic scene, but Poj's pregnant so she gives an excuse to go to bed. 

So it looks like this remake will not physically bring in the character Chawtip (unlike Saranyu's version) and only has SiriOn mention it to Poj that Chawtip was Chai Klang's past love interest, adding on to Poj's insecurities of him not marrying her for love. 

Of course I cried in today's episode for Chai Noi. It gave me shivers when he said that he was afraid if he didn't get to go to Hua Hin tomorrow, he didn't think he would ever get to go. I cried at the tail end of the episode when Chai Klang said that  Chai Noi had suffered much already and that if he must go, to go with peace, no need to worry about anyone else....

Bracing for Chai Noi's death.  :weep: 

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
So the tragic scene is coming. I hope it won't be the mother that put Chai Noi into the water which lead to his death like Num's version. That will be very sad. However, in this version, I do see that Mom does show some caring toward Chai Noi, but her ego is higher than her caring heart toward her own son. I always thought from the previous versions that Chai Noi got reborn to be Poj and Chai Klang son, haha because she is pregnant, lol.

looksy

sarNie Adult
HuabNag, it's not like Num's version and I don't remember that the mom did that in Saranyu's version. I thought that was sad and can't imagine a mom being that cruel. 

Ok, here's a spoiler pic. I'm so excited to see this scene. 

Poj will be vindicated of all the vicious rumors and finally Pojanee will see how much her sister loves her.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
HuabNag said:
So the tragic scene is coming. I hope it won't be the mother that put Chai Noi into the water which lead to his death like Num's version. That will be very sad. However, in this version, I do see that Mom does show some caring toward Chai Noi, but her ego is higher than her caring heart toward her own son. I always thought from the previous versions that Chai Noi got reborn to be Poj and Chai Klang son, haha because she is pregnant, lol.
If you want to know the answer if the mother put Chai Noi into the water click the spoiler button, but if you don't, then DO NOT CLICK THE SPOILER BUTTON
The mother did not, she was actually kind of worried. She had one of the servants watch Chai Noi while he was playing by the water. Chai Noi wanted to get something in the water so he fell in. The servant was sleeping and didn't see him reaching for something in the water