[Ch7] Ban Sai Tong (DaraVdo)

erinhang

sarNie Adult
looksy said:
I'm trying to make a fanmade MV for Poj and Chai Klang, but gosh, as I'm editing the clips, I get distracted by their dialogues and I find myself re-watching entire scenes. At this rate, when will I finish?  :shrug:
Oh yay! :dance1: When you finish I'm definitely watching it! Your so funny re-watching the scenes; it's okay, watch it as many times as you want. I can be patient. 

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
looksy said:
Yeah, same here. Tomorrow is Friday and I'm missing Poj and Chai Klang, too.

You know, one thing we didn't discuss was how finally in the ending scene, Chai Klang went through the dividing door of their bedrooms again. He said that she probably thought that he is the one that lost since he was the one that open the door and walked through it, but she didn't answer him and just smiled. What do you girls think about that? How stubborn this husband and wife were. How both were so stubborn to prove their point........at a cost to us the viewers because romance-wise, we knew we weren't going to get very much of it after he said those lines "I won't come in this room (through this door) unless the owner of this room, of this house, gives me permission. I'm a Sawawong and a man, you're a Penitnan and a woman, let's see who is the strongest."

Agree, both were stubborn even till the every end and hold their ego pretty high too, but they do love each other very much. 

I believe Poj opened the door first, on that night that Chai Noi was really sick; she was kind of hesitate to open it but she worried more about Chai Noi so she had to. However, Chai Klang didn't say anything about it because both were worried about Chai Noi more than the stubbornness of the other. I would say no one win in this game; both loose as well as us viewer because they didn't get to spend time together in the bed and gave us all the sweetness...jk, Chai Klang won't do that. 

I also notice about those scenes were missing in the esp too. I tried to find it but couldn't. Also the scene where Ying Lek trying the wedding dress on the preview of esp. 19 was also not showing on esp. 20 or 21. I would love to see that scene of Chai Klang kissed Poj's forehead. I believe it is 24 esps, but they cut down to 23, which why some scene were missing. 

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
looksy said:
I'm trying to make a fanmade MV for Poj and Chai Klang, but gosh, as I'm editing the clips, I get distracted by their dialogues and I find myself re-watching entire scenes. At this rate, when will I finish?  :shrug:

Will be waiting to watch your fanmade MV. I rewatch Ban Sai Tong many times too. 

looksy

sarNie Adult
 Thank you girls for your support on the MV. It's coming along and I might be done with it tomorrow.  :D

HuabNag said:

Agree, both were stubborn even till the every end and hold their ego pretty high too, but they do love each other very much. 

I believe Poj opened the door first, on that night that Chai Noi was really sick; she was kind of hesitate to open it but she worried more about Chai Noi so she had to. However, Chai Klang didn't say anything about it because both were worried about Chai Noi more than the stubbornness of the other. I would say no one win in this game

Oh, I remember Poj did that, but I thought it didn't count since it was Chai Klang that said he wasn't going to use the middle door, and not Poj

I agree HuabNag, no one wins when both are this stubborn....... I actually think that Poj was a little more stubborn than Chai Klang was in this fight. Though he was stubborn, at least he explained his reasons.... that because she chose to listen to others, she would torture herself and torture him, and this stubborn method that she wants to use with him won't work and that it's better if she uses other more lovable methods to win over him. But the good thing is, he actually took his own advice because he tried to win over her stubborn-ness by being as lovable and attentive as he could with her....I remembered in the scene after he told her to go get dressed so that he could take her out and he says to himself, "let's see how stubborn you can be".....Haha!!

And then there was that scene when Poj asked him if he needed to know anything about her giving money to the mystery man and he says he trusts her and reminded her that besides her father, she has him that understands her most and he was like, now that you know how I feel, "I want you to come to me, tell me that we understand each other and are no longer mad". Poj says that she wasn't mad at him and he says, "you're not mad, but you threw the key out of the window"........Haha!!!  Yeah, so I do think Chai Klang made the first move to get pass their argument and he had hoped she would invite him in after walking her to her bedroom, but Poj's pregnant so she makes an excuse to go to bed.....Poor Chai Klang, I could see his heart drop at this moment.

Awe, but this is so Chai Klang. He was always trying to teach Poj life lessons. He wanted her to believe in him just as he believes in her. The only problem is, he doesn't understand a woman's need to hear her beloved say "I love you". He really thought she could see it through his actions that he loves her.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Yay, I'm done with my MVs. These first two MVs are just to showcase the piano versions of their song "Hak Roo Suk Nid". I love how in those early episodes both Chai Klang and Poj took to the piano and played this song for those times they could not say what was truly in their hearts. Though it was the same song, I love that there was a slight variation played by each. Chai Klang always loved seeing Poj play his song and too bad Poj didn't do it more often after they were married......And how cool is it that both Vee and Min actually played the piano in this lakorn. I found a nice bts photo of them practicing together.  :D

Because I love them so much, I'll definitely make another MV for those scenes of after they are married. My MVs are not very technically skilled, but I make them with my love for these characters and their love for one another. Hope you guys like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSGDiQ3Jboc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iz25BvS7_1A

credit: DaraVdo

erinhang

sarNie Adult
looksy said:
Yay, I'm done with my MVs. These first two MVs are just to showcase the piano versions of their song "Hak Roo Suk Nid". I love how in those early episodes both Chai Klang and Poj took to the piano and played this song for those times they could not say what was truly in their hearts. Though it was the same song, I love that there was a slight variation played by each. Chai Klang always loved seeing Poj play his song and too bad Poj didn't do it more often after they were married......And how cool is it that both Vee and Min actually played the piano in this lakorn. I found a nice bts photo of them practicing together.  :D
Because I love them so much, I'll definitely make another MV for those scenes of after they are married. My MVs are not very technically skilled, but I make them with my love for these characters and their love for one another. Hope you guys like it.

Your MVs were great! I really enjoyed it. It brought back lots of  memories to me! I love how both the MVs go together! (Both MVs showed each of their views, like the blanket and rose scene.)You have a very good memory! 

looksy

sarNie Adult
Thanks Erinhang for your kind words on my MVs. I enjoyed making them. 

Oh, I wanted to share this clip I found of Min prepping for her emotional scenes. I love how Vee is just standing there doing whatever while he waits for Min to get into character. I'm so impressed with Min's crying in this lakorn. I love all those times she just cries like a little girl. It makes her character Poj even more cuter. Poj says her dad told her not to let others see her tears because it's a sign of weakness, but Chai Klang says that it actually depends on who that person is that sees her cry, so it's fitting that she allows herself to cry like this in front of him, the man she loves.  :wub:

https://www.instagram.com/p/2-wnDnDnG5/?taken-by=baitongzae

A little off topic.....Eringhang, I happened to stumble on a clip of Min & Weir on youtube and I totally understand why you love these two together. Since I was so impressed with Min's acting in this lakorn, I'll definitely try to check out Pin Anong one of these days.....And I do love your new siggie of them. 

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
looksy said:
I actually think that Poj was a little more stubborn than Chai Klang was in this fight. Though he was stubborn, at least he explained his reasons.... that because she chose to listen to others, she would torture herself and torture him, and this stubborn method that she wants to use with him won't work and that it's better if she uses other more lovable methods to win over him. But the good thing is, he actually took his own advice because he tried to win over her stubborn-ness by being as lovable and attentive as he could with her....I remembered in the scene after he told her to go get dressed so that he could take her out and he says to himself, "let's see how stubborn you can be".....Haha!!

And then there was that scene when Poj asked him if he needed to know anything about her giving money to the mystery man and he says he trusts her and reminded her that besides her father, she has him that understands her most and he was like, now that you know how I feel, "I want you to come to me, tell me that we understand each other and are no longer mad". Poj says that she wasn't mad at him and he says, "you're not mad, but you threw the key out of the window"........Haha!!!  Yeah, so I do think Chai Klang made the first move to get pass their argument and he had hoped she would invite him in after walking her to her bedroom, but Poj's pregnant so she makes an excuse to go to bed.....Poor Chai Klang, I could see his heart drop at this moment.

Awe, but this is so Chai Klang. He was always trying to teach Poj life lessons. He wanted her to believe in him just as he believes in her. The only problem is, he doesn't understand a woman's need to hear her beloved say "I love you". He really thought she could see it through his actions that he loves her.

Yep, I also like that Chai Klang gave his reason to justify his action. He slowly teach her about life lesson through the problem they encounter and will explain to her why thing happen. Instead of yelling, he explain it to her. His tone may be higher in some scenes with always end with a soft and gentle voice at the end. He is more than just a husband, but a friend, older brother and a father's figure for her. This is why I feel Poj is one lucky woman. 

I agree with you too, that Poj is more stubborn than Chai Klang. I want her  to lower the ego a little more so we see some sweetness between them. Chai Klang pretty much do most of the move to get Poj to be soft. 

erinhang

sarNie Adult
looksy said:
A little off topic.....Eringhang, I happened to stumble on a clip of Min & Weir on youtube and I totally understand why you love these two together. Since I was so impressed with Min's acting in this lakorn, I'll definitely try to check out Pin Anong one of these days.....And I do love your new siggie of them. 

Yes Please! Give Pin Anong a chance; I didn't fall in love with it until ep 10. 3 years ago I gave it a try but gave up on it then came back to 2 years ago, and it was very worth it. In my opinion Pin Anong (definitely got Min very popular, this was also one where she cries a lot), Yok  Luerd  Mungkorn (She had to play blind for half the lakorn so it obviously has to be challenging), and Ban Sai Thong (I believe Min said this was her most challenging role because of the language and amount of crying, if you watch her past lakorns Ban Sai Thong definiteley has Min's best cries)were the best characters that Min played. I'm so glad you'll give it a chance.

looksy

sarNie Adult
HuabNag said:
He is more than just a husband, but a friend, older brother and a father's figure for her. 

You worded this so perfectly. He truly is all those things to her.  :wub:

HuabNag said:
I agree with you too, that Poj is more stubborn than Chai Klang. I want her  to lower the ego a little more so we see some sweetness between them. Chai Klang pretty much do most of the move to get Poj to be soft. 

I know what you mean about Poj. At least she admitted it to Nakon that Chai Klang was good to her, but it's her that's letting an issue come between them. And I can't help but think that it really took a strong headed girl like Poj to make her stand out from the rest and win his heart because it was mentioned that he had many admirers. I laughed when his mom said that he was so picky that he allowed himself to get old and she couldn't believe he chose Poj, haha!!

@Erirnhang, I hope Min gets more good roles like Poj because it will challenge her acting. She is on her way into becoming a wonderful actress. I'm excited for her and I do hope her and Vee can reunite in another lakorn together since they made me love them so much in this lakorn.  :p

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Y

credit: DaraVdo
Have you started on the other MV yet? There's no others beside your other 2 from last time, and I really miss them. I'm getting so impatient now:p. I never noticed how cute them practicing together can look. It's funny how Min is standing and Vee is sitting and Min's hands are at the bottom while Vee's hands are on top of hers. Shouldn't it be the, other way around. Min and Vee are so cool togehter.

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
Hi anyone still here?

Can someone please tell me where i can find the Eng Subbed ver of this drama?

Thanks in advance.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Hi anyone still here?

Can someone please tell me where i can find the Eng Subbed ver of this drama?

Thanks in advance.
I don't know if there's any eng sub for this, cuz I ended up watching it without eng sub. You can probably check dailymotion though; they might eng sub a few of the beginning eps.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Hmmm, I haven't been at asianfuse since my move. I wonder how I can get my old username to appear on avatar again, but it's good to catch up.

@erinhang, I still want to make the other MV and hopefully I can set aside some time soon next month. I agree that Min and Vee are cool together. I'm still waiting on another lakorn with these two.

Also, I was so happy to read that fans of the novels this lakorn is based on praise this version for most closely following the novels. I really love this version's Poj and Chai Klang and am happy to know that Min and Vee's portrayals were the most accurate portrayals of the characters as compared to the previous versions.:thumbup:

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Thank you very for the update; I'm happy to know they are getting recognization too. I really like them in the character. They portrayed Poj and ChaiKlang very like able.

Riya, I will also be looking forward to your mv as well.

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know if there's any eng sub for this, cuz I ended up watching it without eng sub. You can probably check dailymotion though; they might eng sub a few of the beginning eps.
I did check DM, am looking for the new ver 2015.
I might as well watch the un-subbed ver. Can you please give me the link the new one? Viki has the old ver.
Thanks for replying.