[Ch7] Ban Sai Tong (DaraVdo)

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Oohh I wouldn't mind if Om and Min were in this remake. I say the most important thing about this lakorn is choosing pranangs who have good chemistry together and I think Om and Min have proven me well that they're a compatible pairing.
Agree, love min n om, i wish ch 7 did a remake of this lakorn with tang saksit n numfon "Sutsaipan" where numfon play twin, min would that role. especially with om,,love them together,,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3EcIFKIcrs&playnext=1&list=PL481546EDF41167BC

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I think Pong is kind of tall for Min though. but it is kind of too soon to remake this lakorn.
I would want CH7 to remake lakorn of Tang Saksit and Numfon which she played twin. This lakorn was good.
Agree, love min n om, i wish ch 7 did a remake of this lakorn with tang saksit n numfon "Sutsaipan" where numfon play twin, min would that role. especially with om,,love them together,,

this lakorn has got everything; sweetness, romance, love, drama,,om n min

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
who wants to see min n om in a remake of tang saksit n numfon "Sutsaipan" where numfon play twin,i wish ch 7 did a remake of this lakorn with tang saksit n numfon "Sutsaipan" where numfon play twin, min would be great for this role since she has that sweet provokative looks plus she's the thai features too. especially with om,,love them together,,

this lakorn has got everything; sweetness, romance, love, drama,,om n min

Min n Om

Tang n Numfon

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lol I have a Min and Om fever so bad! They are srsly the best pairing couple in my opinion! I love them and would love to see them in any lakorn! Gosh, Min and Pong is not a bad choice lol but still wish it was Om and Min for Bansaithong.

I love and dream of Min and Om reunion!! :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ what's funny is that i've been wondering where she's been.. it feels forever since i've last seen her..

it's a pity that she's only a supporting or n'rai.. she's a beautiful gal :D

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
^ Last I heard, I think she's filming 2 lakorns currently. Fah Jod Sai and something else I can't recall.

icyplace

sarNie Adult
Wow, didn't know that Min has a lakorn with Pong, yay, i really love Min, so happy to see her in more lakorn next year

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ Last I heard, I think she's filming 2 lakorns currently. Fah Jod Sai and something else I can't recall.
thanks kuda :) i forgot she's filming FJS..

i know wiki aint positive to look for info but.. mo has finally been linked to this lakorn.. and as Ying Lek :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

SunStar

sarNie Elites
ooh.... i would definitely watch this if they have either Pong or Om as Khun Chai.... but please do not have Weir or Kwan cuz i don't think they match this kind of period lakorn.... i would love to see Min or someone who we don't see all the time on TV....

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
gosh, i just hope it's Min and Om in the end! My world would rock if it was them two. hahahaha =D
I want to see Pong instead of Om but I still like both but except I know Pong will do a
better job portraying this role

may1363

sarNie Adult
I would like to see Pong with Min since the pra-ek suppose to be a lot older than nang-ek and Pong fit the role more than Om. Just my opinion.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SUB THIS. I THINK THIS IS ABOUT PONG AND MIN P. NOT SO SURE.
ข่าวพลิก "ป้อง ณวัฒน์"มาประกบ"มิน พีชญา" ใน"บ้านทรายทอง" เวอร์ชั่นล่าสุด