[Ch7] Ban Sai Tong (DaraVdo)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SUB THIS. I THINK THIS IS ABOUT PONG AND MIN P. NOT SO SURE.
ข่าวพลิก "ป้อง ณวัฒน์"มาประกบ"มิน พีชญา" ใน"บ้านทรายทอง" เวอร์ชั่นล่าสุด

Kob jai na myheromike I blush when seeing them pictures :wub:

icyplace

sarNie Adult
thanks for the pics myheromike, :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:
I 'm same boat as Alice,
they're extremely beautiful which made me blushing and excited when seeing their pics, :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

this is absolutely my watch list for 2012, it's good b/c I'm feeling that i'm bored with thai lakorn, it would make me love thai lakorn again,

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thanks for the pics myheromike, :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:
I 'm same boat as Alice,
they're extremely beautiful which made me blushing and excited when seeing their pics, :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

this is absolutely my watch list for 2012, it's good b/c I'm feeling that i'm bored with thai lakorn, it would make me love thai lakorn again,
ha looks like all of us and included me as well making Icyplace get so addicted to
Thai Lakorn :thumbsup:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SUB THIS. I THINK THIS IS ABOUT PONG AND MIN P. NOT SO SURE.
ข่าวพลิก "ป้อง ณวัฒน์"มาประกบ"มิน พีชญา" ใน"บ้านทรายทอง" เวอร์ชั่นล่าสุด

thanks. Im excited.

yer_moua

sarNie Hatchling
i don't want they to remake this one because i think the the new one will not be as good as the old one.............Min Pichaya is not fix the n'ek in this lakorn.....the n'ek in this lakorn has to be very strong

onahc

sarNie Elites
^ What do producers see in Pae Arak, he's one of the ugliest men I've seen in a long time. Dude looks like a lady most of the time with his locks, he just can't pull off that look.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ What do producers see in Pae Arak, he's one of the ugliest men I've seen in a long time. Dude looks like a lady most of the time with his locks, he just can't pull off that look.
Omg you totally took the words out of my mouth...like seriously pea arak is so ugly"PERIOD"!!!

SonYukView4ever

lol what does pae arak have to do with this lakorn? lol he's not in here. LOL

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Okay, let's take a nice left turn back to BST. According to an interview Min gave, she said that she had been contacted for the role in this lakorn but hasn't accepted yet. Meanwhile, she accepted Pin Anong and will star with New and the opening ceremony will be soon. So that means even if she accepts BST, it'll be a long while before we get to see it...if at all. (Min is still filming Pang Sanaeha)

icyplace

sarNie Adult
thanks Kudaranai for translation,
Oh no, I pray for Min to accept the role, Pong and Min never act together, it would be nice to see a new fresh pair,

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Okay, let's take a nice left turn back to BST. According to an interview Min gave, she said that she had been contacted for the role in this lakorn but hasn't accepted yet. Meanwhile, she accepted Pin Anong and will star with New and the opening ceremony will be soon. So that means even if she accepts BST, it'll be a long while before we get to see it...if at all. (Min is still filming Pang Sanaeha)

Oh really pray she will accept on cuz I very want to see min with pong I think they are hot. Um are you watch news or u just read on news ka.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
it's still hard to get used to the idea of Pong as Chaiklang, even though I love the guy lol. again, I have this fixated idea of Pong playing the aggressive p'ek type.

I'm excited for the music and romance and everything! :popcorn:

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i prefer min over pan but overall i want kwan to play this role. also i'm okay w/ pong being pek but i prefer they get a new face.

SonYukView4ever

yea I hope that over time they changed pa'ek to someone new and more compatible with Min Peechaya. I am okay with Pong but sometimes I want a chemistry that spark. lol like Min and Om! hahaha :) :coverlaf: