Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks Cupid Candy :thumbsup:
wow Om and Rotmay so adorable and wow Pae and Nadia in here too :toast:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤

At some event together
Credit Om Akapan-Rodmay Khanungnij อ๋อม อรรคพันธ์-รถเมล์ คะนึงนิจ Facebook FC
I think these two will make a grate couples...looking foreward for it...thanks for the photo anyways

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i saw of the pics of the two before but.. goodness seeing more makes me hyped!!! ahahaa.. im growing on to the two hehe.. <3

onahc

sarNie Elites
Rotmay is cute, but not n'ek material. That's why she only had like one lakon where she was n'ek and then demoted to supporting for most of her career. Like someone said, she's attractive, but she does not have that spark or quality about her. I also feel the same way with OM, I don't know what people see in him and his acting is so so.

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
Yeeeeeeee. On lakorn. Only saw 3 of his lakorns... Debating if I wanna see the one with Aum P, Yui, Weir & Om... But excited nonetheless for this potential role. :)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
om and rot may are great! rotmay hasn't had a challenging role yet so thats why people can't see to be convinced that she's not na'ek material. but once she is given a challenging role I'm sure people will be amazed and startled.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
They look so cute together !^^ Maybe I will give this a try. I haven't watched any lakorns of theirs. I only attempted to watch Bundai but I'm one of the few fans of Min that isn't obsessed w/OM and MIN pair. Lol.

SonYukView4ever

hahahah if it was not om and min, i would not have fell in love with thai lakrons again after so many years; now thanks to new stars like mark and mint LOL i am back on my feet and on the screen again :) hahahahah

LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
I always thought Rotmay was cute and now she gets to be nang'ek alongside the hottie, Om Akkapan. :thumbsup:

SonYukView4ever

ahh is this them on the set??? jope jope! Lol =P
Beauty and the Prince. Lol =P haha

Anyways, they better give Om a make over and new look! I am not fond of the spike hair man!!!!!
hoping for more pictures! =D

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Rotmay might look pretty and all but she's not interest and has no N'ek material,,,,,I dump this lakorn since I heard her name in it,,,, but love Om, Oh wishing its Min P....