CH7 confirmed Pancake Khemanit and Mai Davika become freelance agent

Step

Mrs James Ma
She stopped accepting lakorns when channel offered her from many months.
Destinys said:
I just thought CH7 never offered her any lakorns. Does this mean she turns opportunities down? 

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Oh wow that was quick, anyone know if True4U is any good with their stuff? Thank goodness, sorry for saying this but I wouldn't have liked it if she were to pair up with any of my Ch3 P'eks. Her lakorns in the past has been very boring and uninteresting, the last I've seen of hers was Tawee Pope, and felt like she over acted a lot. I'll maybe skim through Rak Rae once a baby's on the way, but it seems boring.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Her acting is a lot better in Rak Rae. I can totally understand why she signed with True if they offered her 20millions. She's not young anymore and she's been in the industry for a long time. I mean how will she know what type of roles she will recieve as a freelance. As a signed actress she gets priority and I'm sure her contract works out to her benefit. Mai will sign too, just a matter of when and with who. She probably already know but wanting to play the media for a while.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Oh dang, 20 million. These lucky women. I think Ch3 wants Mai since they featured her interview on their news section. But then again she's very in demand, but her acting is still not there yet. Her breakthrough role was in Pee Mak, but I thought any actress could've pulled it off, it was more of a succes because of the four friends. The role in Pee Mak wasn't as challenging as Nang Chada. I've yet seen her in a nice lakorn, her previous ones with Weir was a turnoff as the storyline was horrible.

peachykeen

sarNie Egg
It's understandable if Pan really signed a 3 year contract with True. Regardless of how good of a channel they are, at least being an actress under their them allows her stability and new opportunities to work alongside different people. If she were a freelance, no matter how good or how popular she is, most channels wouldn't prioritize her over their own stars unless they were that inconsiderate. She said she'd explain everything thoroughly when they have the blessing ceremony for her new lakorn. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol people were saying that Ae Supachai forbid any of his praeks to star with Mai. Helen denied it lol, she said he has no authority.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Isn't Mario under his management also? How come both ended up playing in the same movie and brought in big bucks too. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I think Mai is going to sign with ch3. She fits their system the most with all the loog krueng there.

Is True a channel or an agency? Or both?

Saw an article that Pan will work with Nat Myria on a series lakorn. Sounds interesting. Glad she signed though. If she went freelance she'd be forgotten quick. No channel would give her roles over their own bunch first.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
The rumor is that Ch3 is paying her 30? million baht to sign with them. Most think she's going to Ch3 too cause she visited a lot of the Ch3 producers for New Years or something.

And Mario is no longer with Ae right? I think I read that somewhere.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Just saw that she has a lakorn with ch.3. Does this mean she's signed with them?

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Get ready for fan wars guys!!! Lol, you know between her fans and who, just hope they don't make it as dramatic. Funny how Ch3 is basically the top dawg in the industry right now and everyone wants to be there. I seriously can't think of any tall guys that will match her, yeah she did go visit a lot of producers over the new year. Why don't they just focus on their actresses that are ready to take on bigger roles right now rather than trying to get the next hot thing. That's a lot of money so I don't see why she would turn it down, I know I wouldn't.

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
Hi everyone
I think the one of the few tall actors that Mai can work with is Bomb Tanin, Just saying :shrug:

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
Prakaidao said:
But do you think she would want to have a lakorn with him? Lol
I don't think so. She would only want the best for her  :scratchhead2:  Lol
But I think that she needs to realize that because she is a free agent, she can't be as picky as before, because if she get the reputation of being hard to work with who would want to work with her?
of course because of her fame she is going to get lots of proposals but how long can producers would take the diva attitude.
I like her as a model and I think she is really pretty but she need to improved in her acting. wish her the best.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Prakaidao said:
Get ready for fan wars guys!!! Lol, you know between her fans and who, just hope they don't make it as dramatic. Funny how Ch3 is basically the top dawg in the industry right now and everyone wants to be there. I seriously can't think of any tall guys that will match her, yeah she did go visit a lot of producers over the new year. Why don't they just focus on their actresses that are ready to take on bigger roles right now rather than trying to get the next hot thing. That's a lot of money so I don't see why she would turn it down, I know I wouldn't.
Hahahahaha you are so funny. I laughed when they try to pitch Mai against Mint lol

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Mint's fame right now is nothing compared to Mai, she's barely rising after her Gentlemen Series days, and recently Two Spirits Love gave her a little bit of a boost, imagine the Mint Mario vs Mai Mario fan clubs, hopefully they won't come into conflicts.