[Ch7] Dao Pra Sook (?)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't think pancake fits the role, i mean, she fits khun noo and dao is a poor girl (until she discover the truth about her birth), i can imagine kwan.

dragonfly77

sarNie Egg
i don't think pancake fits the role, i mean, she fits khun noo and dao is a poor girl (until she discover the truth about her birth), i can imagine kwan.
agree that pancake don't fit this role. they should find some1 else , if they really remake this 1.
its always pancake, she isn't that bad, but i really want to see some other faces. its like is she is in every lakorn from ch7 now, not fun to see her from one lakorn to the next and next. ( sorry if offended any1, but it is true)

solin

sarNie Adult
I hope Pancake wouldn't be n'ek ! First because she doesn't fit the role at all and then because she is always on screen which bore me.
If Pinky isn't chosen to be Dao, I prefer to see a new face because honestly, CH7 need to have fresh n'ek !
I really like almost all n'ek from CH7 but we always have the same faces : only the pair change lol.
Because, even if CH3 or CH5 new actresses aren't all that great, at least they have lakorns with different faces.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Haha, didn't they just have a remake on this lakorn 5-6 years ago? o_O
erm, I wouldn't mind Pancake but I'd love to see someone else in here. I've never seen the original Dao Prasook or the one with Kob though.
Who would be pr'ek then?
O.O
I want Weir and PINKY!! Lmao

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
They should cast an older guy, maybe POR N. would be a good choice. Other than that I don't see anyone else who can fit that praek role.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know OIL would be a great choice too. But isn't he a free agent though? 'Cause he is having an uccoming lakorn w/ JUI.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
yes oil is a free agent but i know it won't happen :lmao: . they want my lovely to be a n'rai :lmao: :lmao:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao sajenna..
was kkrkkr's rape not enough..
lmao.. she scratched him everywhere hehe xp..

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao sajenna..
was kkrkkr's rape not enough..
lmao.. she scratched him everywhere hehe xp..
it was not kwan who scratched him, it was oil himself :lol: and KGR was 2 or 3 years ago, it's long now, i want an other r or willing and a new baby for them.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
too bad, oil has moved, i would love to see him as "Phat" and rape kwan as "Dao" :lmao:
I was actually thinking Kwan would make a good lead for Dao but as for Phat, I was thinking of Arnus. I would love to see these two pair up again! I can actually see Arnus as Phat.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh my! ARNUS<3. But sadly they haven't been giving him lead roles for awhile now only sitcoms. :( I want him back as praek! He is one of the better praeks they have, still useful than the new comer actors! :rolleyes: Or even VEE too! Gosh. His acting is wayy better than VEE. :rolleyes:

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Yea, Arnus is one of the better p'eks ch7 have. Other than Por N and Vee [in the older generation]. Those three are like my tops p'eks of ch7. But I really want Arnus and Kwan in this remake tho. *cross fingers* Arnus sure does need more lead roles again.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
P'ek is supposed to be way older than n'ek right? I just hope they don't get a baby face p'ek, like Aof for example. And I can't remember is he her real uncle or not?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i think he was dao's uncle..
because her mom was either related to his family..
or.. she married into their family....

hmmm.. arnas as the p'ek.. interesting... i wouldnt mind since their first lakorn was super whacked!!!

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
He was cousin my marriage....??? the family almost had Phat/Dao mother married...but their age different was too much...if i remember correctly...haven't watch it in a long time...gotta find that tape

sarN

sarNie Granny
I remember the mom 's nurse said they are related but distance relative , Phat even call the mom's parent his uncle and aunt , therefore they are cousin , she is older than him by 7-8 year according to the nurse. If we calculator the age , we know the mom was pregnant earlier in the college year , 18-19 since dao's father was in the same school but older and plus 17 years later , in the lakorn dao's birthday was celebrated , therefore the mom have to be 34 -35 and Phat should be 27-26 , which make dao and him is at least 10 years apart !

kaola

sarNie Hatchling
I am voting for someone new for the pr'aek role. Akkaphan Namart "Aom" he is the guy from Mon Ruk Kao Tom Mud. He played as Laithai.