[CH7] Dok Yah Nai Payu (Mummai): Thanwa Suriyajak/Sonya Singha

member101

sarNie Egg
Storyline sounds very interesting. I like it when n'ek is the one doing the revenge.

Thanwa and Kat look great together during the opening ceremony. Source: Sonyasingha_fanclub

Pretty and sweet

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't know if it's just me but I don't really find Kat pretty. Something about her makes her look like rai...she has pretty skin though :). But thanwa is a cutie pie.

member101

sarNie Egg
It's probably just you. I think she's very pretty. I saw her mistine commercial and was blown away by how gorgeous she looks. And I agreed her skin is super nice. Her skin looks so soft in that commercial. Make me want to buy the product. Lol

And I don't think she looks rai. Her features are very soft and her smile is very friendly. She doesn't look rai at all compare to Stephany and Sammy.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Sammy definitely look rai but she's very talented. I don't know it's the way Kat smiled that I think it's off for me. Anyway, it's all about preferences. I guess, I saw her lakorn with BigM...and she needs a look of work so I didn't particularly see her as n'ek at least not yet. Actually both of them need some more time. But she seemed like a sweet girl so I'm hoping she'll get better. Nothing against the girl for looking rai or not the typical n'ek cause Matt does not look n'ek at all and she's my favorite actress. Sometimes the rai looking ones are the better ones because they can play n'ek and rai without looking foolish.

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
When I was first introduced to Kat, I didn't think she was all that attractive due to her mouth. This was during the time when she was still singing with Kamikaze and had super short hair. Something about her lips that is awkward and she's less appealing when she smiles/opens her mouth to talk. I still think that way now but after a while her looks grew on me. She's got this sexy vibe going on without trying too hard. I like her as a model and think she has some potential to grow as an actress.

Last edited:

little22

sarNie Juvenile
we get to see the teaser so it will air soon. i'm so excited for this bad ass n'ek seducing hitting on p'ek

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
It look like this lakorn will be on air June 18, 2018. Replaying Bank and Mookda lakorn on Monday and Tuesday slot.

Ele

sarNie Adult
This lakorn seems interesting, I will tune in to this as well. Importantly, the leads are beautiful and handsome

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
It looks interesting, I am going to watch this lakorn.
Are you going to watch it?
I don't think I be watching this. Its hard to watch ch7 lakorn since they don't upload it on to YT or let anyone upload it.