[Ch7] Dung Sawan Sarb (Masquerade)

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
x0unerthanlater said:

I don't even know 1 person like those nang rais in my life. Idk how they can have 10 of them in one lakorn. Outrageously ridiculous. i've never watched a Ch.8 lakorn... they look sort of... uhh dirty? Lol 

Lol The new trend is to date a hi-so. Poo seems to have settled for... whatever his name is. Funny to think that Chom & Poo might end up being sister-in-laws . 5555
I guess those two brothers love mixed babies LOL...Chompoo and Poo both are mixed babies LMAO HAHHA

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
AsianFemale said:
I guess those two brothers love mixed babies LOL...Chompoo and Poo both are mixed babies LMAO HAHHA

lol, Aren't the brothers like half or a quarter Chinese themselves? If Chom and Nott have kids, I wonder what s/he would look like. It'll be one super mixed baby for sure.

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
oooooooh. that's weird I thought celebrities playing in lakorn would have more fans than playing in movies haha. And Darn she got a bf already? I was shipping her with sunny, the cha wee from NK haha they look so cute together.

But thanks for answering my stupid questions guys lol <3

fun

Expired Sarnie
ChloeRanida579 said:
oooooooh. that's weird I thought celebrities playing in lakorn would have more fans than playing in movies haha. And Darn she got a bf already? I was shipping her with sunny, the cha wee from NK haha they look so cute together.

But thanks for answering my stupid questions guys lol <3
No problem. GTH sold broadcast rights to Vietnam, China, Philippines, and Indonesia. That's how they have such a huge following. 

This forum is catered to lakorn viewers which focuses on the big 3... Ch3, Ch7 and Exact. That's why they call dramas/TV series the small screen and movies that are cinematic release the big screen. 

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
@Ncmeowmeow35: Is it the beginning part when she tries to accuse om of harassing her and calling for the guards at the club? LOL.... it was omg. LOL I dont even know what to say. I thought someone mentioned that she went to acting academy for this role....

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes that was the scene i meant. She didn't look like she was into the scene but trying hard to look lime she was into it. She did do better in the scene with her cousin's ex though.

There's many complaint on the acting of both om and poo but i do like the way they told the story of this version. In the old one, we didn't really understand why she hated her cousins so much but in this one, they gave us a backstory.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
wow they both are so stiff! very hard to watch. she's pretty and he's handsome but it's just lacking emotion and all...

when poo speak omg ayaiii. i had to stop watching...

x0unerthanlater

Aww, if there wasn't Om I wouldn't have peaked at this lakorn. It's better to look at him than at Poo. lol

But I agree with everyone that this is kind of a horrible show. I think I might drop it. There is just too many n'rais. + I hate the "fighting-for-the-inheritance" theme.

I'll watch Om in another lakorn. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Here I go. Prep yourself for the worst. Language discretion is advise. :ghehe:

EP1 Thoughts:
- I'm trying to hold in my laugh...buahahha. What an act that just opened.   :lmao2: This girl does not know how to dance. Someone take her to the club please. Oh wait she's been to the club. Then how does she get all those popsicles if she can't dance?? HAHA. Matt had a similar dance scene to open her lakorn and I thought Matt was a little awkward since she doesn't have the sex appeal Poo has, but shoot she did better! HAHA. Matt actually moved her body sexily...and she was dancing with Esther too! HAHA. 
- *CRINGE* I feel embarrassed for her. She has to act like she's acting. What's up with the hair touching and fixing. She's done that at least 20 times acting like she's acting.
- Om looks...good. HEHE. I like his hair from the front view. And his one face expression is ON POINT! Hahahah.
- SO much drama. I need to punch something to release my anger. 
- I thought Kwan's voice was raspy and bad, but Poo's is even worse!! HAHA. And her teeth are bothering me. And her hair is forever curled....it goes on.....
- So they'll gradually give us the backstory to Dawan and Kan's relationship before she lost her mind?
- OKay I'm done. I thought I could watch the whole show objectively, BUT. I couldn't haha. 

Final Thougts:
- What am I watching?? The drama began like...immediately. HAHA. Poo is so f***'n TERRIBLE!! What's wrong with these producer's??? She's trying so hard to look sexy that she doesn't focus on her facial expression and voice. She has no control whatsoever of anything, even her body language is bad. I can't stand her acting at all. Om is actually doing great in here. HAHA. I'm serious! 
- IDK...I thought I could endure the terrible acting to watch the horrible stoyline, but this combination of badness is killing me. Haha. Shall I continue...I don't want to. HAHA.

x0unerthanlater

phatman said:
Here I go. Prep yourself for the worst. Language discretion is advise. :ghehe:

EP1 Thoughts:
- I'm trying to hold in my laugh...buahahha. What an act that just opened.   :lmao2: This girl does not know how to dance. Someone take her to the club please. Oh wait she's been to the club. Then how does she get all those popsicles if she can't dance?? HAHA. Matt had a similar dance scene to open her lakorn and I thought Matt was a little awkward since she doesn't have the sex appeal Poo has, but shoot she did better! HAHA. Matt actually moved her body sexily...and she was dancing with Esther too! HAHA. 
- *CRINGE* I feel embarrassed for her. She has to act like she's acting. What's up with the hair touching and fixing. She's done that at least 20 times acting like she's acting.
- Om looks...good. HEHE. I like his hair from the front view. And his one face expression is ON POINT! Hahahah.
- SO much drama. I need to punch something to release my anger. 
- I thought Kwan's voice was raspy and bad, but Poo's is even worse!! HAHA. And her teeth are bothering me. And her hair is forever curled....it goes on.....
- So they'll gradually give us the backstory to Dawan and Kan's relationship before she lost her mind?
- OKay I'm done. I thought I could watch the whole show objectively, BUT. I couldn't haha. 

Final Thougts:
- What am I watching?? The drama began like...immediately. HAHA. Poo is so f***'n TERRIBLE!! What's wrong with these producer's??? She's trying so hard to look sexy that she doesn't focus on her facial expression and voice. She has no control whatsoever of anything, even her body language is bad. I can't stand her acting at all. Om is actually doing great in here. HAHA. I'm serious! 
- IDK...I thought I could endure the terrible acting to watch the horrible stoyline, but this combination of badness is killing me. Haha. Shall I continue...I don't want to. HAHA.

Lol!  :coverlaf:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
o_O Poo's acting has never been all that good, but I don't remember it being this terrible lol. Even in Prai payakorn it wasn't good or anything. but it wasn't this horrible. As for Om I've always only really accepted him as Eye Candy (Sorry fans), his acting improves very little over the years if at all lol. 

Another thing that bothers me about this lakorn is the way it's shot or the editing, something just doesn't look and seem right about it. 

It is terrible, but I'll bet I still watch it til the end rofl. 

At least the storyline isn't too bad so far, but I'm pretty sure that will change throughout a quarter of the way through lol. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think Poo messed up her smile when she had the veneers done. It seemed to big for her mouth therefore making it out of place and changes her entire face. She is horrible, I mean horrible. They are giving her a pass because she is pretty in there eyes. Someone has got to see and edit this crap, they have eyes and a clear vision how do they not see it. The dancing is probably the worst lol. How does a sexy, wild child, club hopping girl has not a single move. She acts like she never step foot in a club as far as her dancing goes.

Yeah, Matt was a bit awkward in PRPR but grinding with a girl is...well, not sure. But Matt seemed like she puts in the effort. Still awkward but it's doable. Poo, has the sexy body, the reputation but end up with nothing lol. With Poo, she'll messed up all the good lakorns when she's in it. But...but...she's the type that it's bad still you want to continue the train wreck only to complain how awful it was even if we already know that hahahh

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I wonder how producers feel when they're behind the screen looking at someone who isn't delivering. LOL. It's like too late to pull them out because they've gone through the fitting, opening ceremony, etc. Plus, they have no control over casting when the elders sent her. I'd be so pissed. It's like you're ruining my lakorn! 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think when they look at her all they see is this pretty girl...and then nothing else mattered lol. That is the only explanation, that her beauty alone is what keeps her in the business. I mean, if it's that awful everyone has to see it.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Some of her lakorns weren't that bad they were watchable, but in here I don't know what the hell happened lol! Like Prai Payakorn it was pretty entertaining and her acting wasn't all to good, but it was more bearable than this. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Trust me, I know horrible acting when I see it. I was able to watch her in Jao Sao Rim Tang which means that her bad acting was tolerable. In here, it's horrible! She was never horrible, just bad. Which acting classes did she take? They made her worse.