[Ch7] Dung Sawan Sarb (Masquerade)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I actually liked Plerng See Roong with Smart and Susie. It was a fun and frustrating slap/kiss. I hated Smart's character but I loved the slap/kiss between him and Susie. Why must Ch.3 ban real kisses?

Bad acting is definitely Bomb. Poo is horrible but Bomb tops all. He shouldn't even be called an actor.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol yes I've seen worst lakorns with worst acting. I also don't think Smart is a great avtor but i was able to watch all his lakorns. One i cant stand is Vee. I was only able to scan most of his lakorn, never watch any of his all the way and don't think i can ever either lol.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
One type of role I think I can bare Poo in more are when she plays weak pushover roles... maybe because it doesn't require you to do much  :whahuh: like in Dok Bua Kao I didn't really pay much attention to her acting as I do when it comes to her other lakorns lol. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I went back to watch cubic but randomly watched epi 9...Once I saw Bomb I knew exactly why I never finish it. I'm not sure what is to like about his acting in there...for the life of me I try to look for the positive in his acting, I can't see any. And he's going to be with Matt in the twin lakorn. The bad part is, he's going to be paired with the more interesting twin.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Bomb! Oh man, what can I say about this guy lol? Geesh, what i can't say about this guy is that he can act! Lol donuts is trying to turn water into wine.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol yes I've seen worst lakorns with worst acting. I also don't think Smart is a great avtor but i was able to watch all his lakorns. One i cant stand is Vee. I was only able to scan most of his lakorn, never watch any of his all the way and don't think i can ever either lol.
It's Vee's teeth that bothers me. I don't know but I was able to watch his lakorns back in the early to mid 2000s. But anything after 2006 was very difficult to watch. 

I love how this thread is becoming a bashing dara's acting and character thread HAHAHA

byebye I think for Bomb, he's quite fortunate to have two characters that I really adore. I hated almost everything about Cubic, especially how CHEAP everything was. But I didn't mind the characters. 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
byebye said:
I went back to watch cubic but randomly watched epi 9...Once I saw Bomb I knew exactly why I never finish it. I'm not sure what is to like about his acting in there...for the life of me I try to look for the positive in his acting, I can't see any. And he's going to be with Matt in the twin lakorn. The bad part is, he's going to be paired with the more interesting twin.
:( Every time I see Bomb's name I sit here praying I don't see one of my favorite actress as nang'ek because then I'd be forced to watch for them lol. So far I'm 2 out of 3 for it (Taew & Mint) Next will be Matt and Ice Amena -.- to much Bomb 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The only lakorn I will sit through that Bomb is in is for Matt. I can't missed that lakorn because she's going to be on screen a lot. I just hope he doesn't have a lot of screen time with the younger twin. Because that'll be a bummer. Hahahha...I was laughing when Bomb didn't know how to pose playing with his hair, Donut had to show him how.

ChloeRanida579

sarNie Hatchling
Omg that one lakorn btw smart and Susie lmaoooooo.
I actually finished the lakorn thoe haha becuz I like slapkiss lmao but the acting was....
I think I'l skip this one as well. Hopefully the upcoming lakorn btw pancake n om is good! The teaser looked good to me!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. When did Bomb come into our discussion? He's everywhere nowadays. :ghehe: I feel bad for Donut. She was forced to work with this talentless boy...I hope she succeeds and gets to pick her own people in the future.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Oh man, every time I think of bad acting Bomb instantly pops up. In my 20+ odds years of watching lakorns, Bomb stands out the brightest as being the worst actor. He's sooooo awkward in everything that he does. Lol He's lucky to have been paired with Taew and then Mint. I didn't watch the one with Richie because both of them are horrible. Not sure if he even improved yet. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't think Bomb will improve much unfortunately because as bad as he is he still given the chance to start over as Pra'ek. The fact that Donut doesn't want him but the elders at the channel pushed him upon her is an indication the dude is set for more lakorns as leading man. So, yeah, he doesn't have to work hard to earn his rightfully spot.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
byebye said:
I don't think Bomb will improve much unfortunately because as bad as he is he still given the chance to start over as Pra'ek. The fact that Donut doesn't want him but the elders at the channel pushed him upon her is an indication the dude is set for more lakorns as leading man. So, yeah, he doesn't have to work hard to earn his rightfully spot.

That's so wrong and aggravating. It's ironic because he's a naturally funny and charming guy off set. But once the camera rolls and he has dialogue he's instantly a marble. I say this all the time, but his drinking scenes are the most hilarious. How can someone be so stiff just drinking tea? 55555

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Maybe he is acting like a high class person. Because those kind of people drink Tea stiffly and firm. Like their back is straight, their pinkie outward. They drink Tea like a robot. For Bomb though, he's still all over the place.

fun

Expired Sarnie
No it's because Bomb is a rating monster or that's what Ch3 thinks LOL

Out of the Khun Chai series, Khun Chai Rachanon had the highest ratings. The last episode hit 14 I believe. That's a miracle for Ch3, very rare indeed.

In Cubic ratings were fairly decent but that lakorn somehow received A LOT OF LOVE. 

His lakorn with Richie... well I didn't follow that lakorn, gave up on episode 3. But I am sure his next two or so lakorn, if he doesn't garner interest or ratings like his first two, he might get demoted to who knows evening lakorns.