[Ch7] Dung Sawan Sarb (Masquerade)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Any idea when this airs?
The only thing I hate is when Poo does the whiny, "I'm-helpess" tone. Maybe it's just the roles she gets. I hope this role shows another facet to her acting abilities. She's more tolerable than other actresses (for me at least). 

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Oh so this is a remake of Poh and KOB's lakorn! The one with KOB was OK, I thought it could have been better. Kob wasn't convincing playing the bitchy sassy sexy character, but she was good at the nice proper role. It was my first time seeing Poh on screen, and he was good in his role. The romance was short lived in this drama so I hope they remake this better. Poo does fit the sassy role, but hard to believe her in a nice girl role tho.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I cant stop starring at her boobs , she have a beautiful Kardashian body and I'm jealous

Mae

sarNie Adult
Oh, they both look hot together, too! There are so many good lakorns I want to watch this year! When is this one airing?

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
I thought this had a good storyline, but did not like the old version as much. Hopefully this one will be more entertaining and colorful.

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
wow she is very beautiful :yes: .. no matter how hard i try i really couldnt get to finish the lakorns of om and poo because of their acting :cry1: ... but what did i see :shock2: ..... OM is just acting awesome or better than all his previous :bravo: ...
 they are just sizzling hawt :clap:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i liked the old version. poos pretty but gosh, her acting just lack...

noticed that she always pose side ways with her face and her eyes look so cross eye?