[Ch7] Fai Marn (Dara Video)

onahc

sarNie Elites
It's so slow and draggy. The acting is pretty bad except the for p'ek, the other people aren't even trying. Jeez

kanica

sarNie Egg
You can watch on :
- http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDQ3NjM5Njcy.html

or
- http://www.watchlakorn.in/%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%9F%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A3-movie-2-847

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I also found the lakorn on youtube ^^ The quality's good, too.
Also, I'm liking this lakorn so far. The kscene <3

Nevermind -.- The user took it down -.-

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
porshe is so adorable he's such a cutie pie. i think the nang'ek kinda looks like tangmo, maybe a little cuter. she's quite cute in here as well. they have a lot of cast from pin anong and new/mai lakorn. i really don't know where the story is going though lol i'm only watching the pra'ek/nang'ek.

Fanz

sarNie Egg
Damn i love it the lakorn started to get more exciting and better. By the way love Porshe and Chat a lot :cheer:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I commend Porche, he is really a good actor but none of his lakorn really hits me where it is suppose to. Sadly he doesn't have any good script. I blame Ch7 writers for the lack of that. And the director as well. The editing is just as poor as Pang Sanaeha (and this was shot in HD).

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I'm really liking this so far even though it seems like a lot aren't enjoying it, haha. I think it's just because I have a thing for Porshe & Chat C:
Can't wait for more episodes ^^
Although, it is getting repetitive, =.=" Ch7, you sawk -.-

Fanz

sarNie Egg
I'm really liking this so far even though it seems like a lot aren't enjoying it, haha. I think it's just because I have a thing for Porshe & Chat C:
Can't wait for more episodes ^^
Although, it is getting repetitive, =.=" Ch7, you sawk -.-
I so agree I love Porshe & Chat, so I'm so enjoying it :)

Fanz

sarNie Egg
It's funny that Porshe read Sruang as Surawong and they nickname him Surawong in Fai Marn :woot2:

bumbleb

sarNie Egg
this series isn't half as bad as people say it is. I think that the actor/actress are pretty new so people aren't giving them a hard time for their acting. Give them a chance. I've seen worst.

Fanz

sarNie Egg
this series isn't half as bad as people say it is. I think that the actor/actress are pretty new so people aren't giving them a hard time for their acting. Give them a chance. I've seen worst.
Yes I agree, I've seen other that's worst than Fai Marn

Fanz

sarNie Egg
wow...this is getting interesting Chat's trying to get Sruang's dad's attention....Can't wait for next week :dance1:

chouakim

TTFC♥
I'm actually enjoying this a lot and I'm sure I'm not the only one, lol. It runs at a good pace to me. And it's not entirely the plot that draws me in--but pra'ek Porshe! *fans self* I've only known of him through photoshoots but never in action. I must say, he's grrrrreat! (Looks and vocal abilities!^^) Instant fan here. :)
I've yet to catch up with this week's episodes! I've been seeing spoiler caps around though, lol, but I can't wait!

Fanz

sarNie Egg
Yeah the lakorn go on a good pace but now it's getting me too excited for the next episode :woot2:
I wonder how will Sruang act when he knew that Kanaree's trying to get his dad's attension :cheer: