[CH7] Fire Series 2: Talay Fai (Pordeecom) Mik/Stephany

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
x0unerthanlater said:

You should watch him in Wan Sawart. It's currently airing and I think his character in there is an improvement from CP.

--- I would definitely root for Sammie & Mik she would look cute next to him. Well... he makes all his n'eks cute because he's the perfect height to make n'eks look dainty lol
Have you seen his last one with Tubtim? Lilawadee Plerng was good also. I'm not a fan of Pancake that's why I'm not tuning into that one.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Mahalo said:
Have you seen his last one with Tubtim? Lilawadee Plerng was good also. I'm not a fan of Pancake that's why I'm not tuning into that one.

I didn't like the plot so didn't tune in.
Pan is tolerable. Her character is sort of like Maneejan from Tawee Pope in WS.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
x0unerthanlater said:

I didn't like the plot so didn't tune in.
Pan is tolerable. Her character is sort of like Maneejan from Tawee Pope in WS.
I just never quite understood why she was n'ek. I don't favor her too much because she was part of the reason for Kwan and Weir never reuniting. Lol. Her is acting isn't the best, but it's not horrible. She's just on my automatic skip list for lakorns. Sorry Pan fans :/ Lilawadee Plerng was good despite the disturbing plot. However, there's a twist so it isn't so bad. I really like that new production. They executed the plot well. It wasn't draggy.

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
mik and steph totally weird but good choice for me  ,  , thanwa  maybe not typically handsome but at least not wooden or cube of ice some actors handsome but can not stand them , root for thun since summer love  hehe , for mik  skip his latest lakorn because not interested in whole story but he is hot and handsome  , watch steph  in her previous lakorn with vee , she is very good actress, sammie so beautiful , cheerful  gal , 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I adored Thanwa in Lilawadee Plerng. His acting was amazing in my eyes & I hope to see him more often.
My favorite scene of his had to be at the ending when he was getting shot several times, Lol.
His acting there was superb! And I also think he's not the most handsome guy but he totally made me like him when he had Tubtim's lipstick smeared on his lips, hehehe :D

So off topic here, hahaha. Sorry!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
LOlz....Thanwa is luk krueng.  He is mixed, just he's mixed Asian. 

Hmmm well the nang'ek are sister so if Sammie is in the first part Mik's nang'ek has to mesh well with Sammie.  Pick Mai!!! Anything can change even if it's confirm.  They've done it before.  Lols shoot half a lakorn and then change the lead.

Can't wait to watch this.  Mik's is going to be the owner of a resort on an island.  Sad thing is he has a child and a crazy ex-wife.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
interesting kkrystal...

yup i just want to see him in another lakorn hehe. i dont mind Mai. is there a summary of the story line out?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I actually think Sammy and Steph match more as sisters, but acting wise, Mai is a better candidate. Steph needs major improvements. 

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think Mai fans would want her in here. The nang aek is pretty stupid, stupid as in Khao Horm from Ngao Rak Lung Jai stupid lol. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Mahalo said:
I just never quite understood why she was n'ek. I don't favor her too much because she was part of the reason for Kwan and Weir never reuniting. Lol. Her is acting isn't the best, but it's not horrible. She's just on my automatic skip list for lakorns. Sorry Pan fans :/ Lilawadee Plerng was good despite the disturbing plot. However, there's a twist so it isn't so bad. I really like that new production. They executed the plot well. It wasn't draggy.

Same. I'm not exactly a fan of Pan. I only watched a few of her works depending on the plot and her co-star. Sometimes her acting is exaggerated. I only saw a little bit of LP and thought that Tubtim & Thanwa had great chemistry. Hopefully they pair up in the future.

Sammie & Mai as sisters... I wouldn't be able to tell who's older/younger. Aren't they about the same age?

Kkrystal said:
LOlz....Thanwa is luk krueng.  He is mixed, just he's mixed Asian. 

Hmmm well the nang'ek are sister so if Sammie is in the first part Mik's nang'ek has to mesh well with Sammie.  Pick Mai!!! Anything can change even if it's confirm.  They've done it before.  Lols shoot half a lakorn and then change the lead.

Can't wait to watch this.  Mik's is going to be the owner of a resort on an island.  Sad thing is he has a child and a crazy ex-wife.

I have some hope that n'ek will change too. Although I don't mind Steph but she looks older than Sammie. Steph has a mature look.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
ch3eks said:
I don't think Mai fans would want her in here. The nang aek is pretty stupid, stupid as in Khao Horm from Ngao Rak Lung Jai stupid lol. 
really?

gosh, when n'ek is weak i dont like it so much but if p'ek is there to save her and all i dont mind hehe. 

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Steph is cute but those bangs gotta go!! It sucks that Pordeecum doesn't allow their crew members to release any official fitting pictures until later. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
They are very compatible! The plot for this second part isn't as exciting as the first one though. I might skip.