[CH7] Fire Series 2: Talay Fai (Pordeecom) Mik/Stephany

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
The plot is actually not bad per se. It has the basic elements of a good revenge lakorn with some suspense but the major flaws are the main characters since in the novel, they are portrayed rather unlikeable. Pasika is your typical weak nang aek with no backbone or dignity because she continually allows Techin to verbally abuse her yet unhesitantly falls into bed with him whenever he sweet talks her. Techin on the other hand is an insatiable praek who thinks and makes decisions based on his emotions and less on his brain. Whoever the scriptwriter is, I hope they make the appropriate adjustments to these stupid characters lol. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
^ Thanks for sharing the plot! 
Oooh, I love me some revenge lakorns, hahaha. And those are some major flaws -- really hoping they make adjustments, too.
I can't really visualize Stephany in a weak role though; she seems to be better in strong roles such as her role in Kularb Len Fai.
But I'm willing to give her a shot since they both look compatible.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Really? I find her better in weak roles. Her role in Kularb Len Fai was way out of her league. She was pretty awkward in there. If you've seen Jao Sao Salatan, her character was pretty weak and clueless. She played it pretty well even though she annoyed me with her thick face. Lol. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Mahalo said:
Really? I find her better in weak roles. Her role in Kularb Len Fai was way out of her league. She was pretty awkward in there. If you've seen Jao Sao Salatan, her character was pretty weak and clueless. She played it pretty well even though she annoyed me with her thick face. Lol. 

She was in JSS? I didn't know that :O & since I've only seen her in KLF, I find that she matches stronger roles haha.
I also think her appearance/face structure matches stronger roles, too. I can't imagine her in weak roles at all haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
huajaikaungtur said:

She was in JSS? I didn't know that :eek: & since I've only seen her in KLF, I find that she matches stronger roles haha.
I also think her appearance/face structure matches stronger roles, too. I can't imagine her in weak roles at all haha.
Yeah. She was in there and her character was a ditz. She matches weak roles better. Lol. I don't see her playing rai at all. She was a miscast in Kularb Len Fai. All the girls did exceptional besides her.  

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
NP! I think Steph's stronger facial features makes her more fitting with stronger roles but her lack of acting experience only permits her to excel in weaker roles. She has some potential, just needs to exude more confidence in both expressions and speech. I agree that she was miscast in KLF but surprisingly enough, many producers want to work with her after that lakorn. Based on what I've read from the novel, Steph doesn't really match the character of Pasika because the girl is quite naive and powerless. I wonder how they're going to execute the story since this it is pretty much an erotic novel with countless number of bed scenes lol. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: Ningwing/ stephanyauernig
They look like sisters. Steph is prettier but there's no doubt that Sammy will excel more in her role.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I was never fond of Sammy when I first saw her. She looks a little odd, but once I grew to appreciate her acting, she grew more and more beautiful to me. She can pull off the sweet look also, but she matches more with being edgy. 

saobomp

sarNie Adult
agree. i liked her with porshe. seen her as rai before i think but i liked her in that role with porshe. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I like her in all her roles. I'd like to see her in a prim and proper role next. I think all of her break through roles have been feisty with an exception of Bodyguard Sao. She was reserved in there but feisty while fighting. 

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i didnt watch that lakorn or many of her work but i'll tune in after the lakorn with Porshe hehe. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I hope Sammy and Steph are able to work well together despite there being rumors of Golf and Steph talking. Lol. I wonder if there's jealousy or dislike going on in their unconscious minds.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i'll have to check that lakorn out. I'm a very picky watcher when it comes to lakorn hehe. at times, i watch first episode or skip to middle and ending depending on who is in it and all. certain story lines i dont like i will not watch. if it's the actors/actress i dont like i will not watch. i might try and if i cant get pass it then i wont continue. 

so many newbies some i try to give a chance and some i just cant bare hehe. 

i dont follow the news that often unless i'm reading from this site. it would be interesting though. i hope they can set it aside since this is work related and be professional about it. i'm sure it'll be okay since both accepted the lakorn. as long as no drama on the set like in the lakorns? 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I used to be the same but I opened up a bit more because my favorites are retiring. If I shut out the newbies, I won't be able to watch lakorns anymore.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
it's true, i watch some of the newbie if they stand out...

many have potential so i give it at shot.

i must really dont like that person for me to not watch hehe but for the most part, the majority are likable enough...

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
How can Steph and Golf be talking when Steph is already talking to someone outside of the industry? lol. At one point, Steph said she was taken too and generally, she is someone who studies one person at a time. Regardless, I'm sure the girls will get along just fine because both are very professional when it comes to work.