[CH7] Fire Series 2: Talay Fai (Pordeecom) Mik/Stephany

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Just started ep.1 and it seems like this story is the ultimate nam nao Ch7. lakorn and its full of bad people who suck up a lot of airtime. Stephany and Mik make a good looking couple but not sure if they have chemistry.

Does anyone know what's the rating on this?
Eps 1-4: 7.1/8.4/8.5/9.3

The current Ch7 batch of lakorns is beating the heck out of Ch3's. For Mon/Tues Nang Tard is getting low 3s, Norah is also beating Pieng Chai. Norah is avg. the highest right now with 9-10 while Pieng Chai is around 5.

Sarn, I agree that the old sadist p'eks were a lot more fun back in the day. They were meaner too but they were also sarcastic, funny and irreverent. The funniest one I thought was Johnny's Krao in Nangfah Gub Satan. Weir wasn't as intense as Ken's Kawee but he wasn't as fun as Johnny's either. That's why when the r-scene happened I was like whoah, that came out of nowhere. He went from fun asshole to a total psycho in 2 seconds! That's how you know they're really messed up. Like how people say serial killers could be completely charming?

Last edited:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Just started ep.1 and it seems like this story is the ultimate nam nao Ch7. lakorn and its full of bad people who suck up a lot of airtime. Stephany and Mik make a good looking couple but not sure if they have chemistry.

The current Ch7 batch of lakorns is beating the heck out of Ch3's. For Mon/Tues Nang Tard is getting low 3s, Norah is also beating Pieng Chai. Norah is avg. the highest right now with 9-10 while Pieng Chai is around 5.

Sarn, I agree that the old sadist p'eks were a lot more fun back in the day. They were meaner too but they were also sarcastic, funny and irreverent. The funniest one I thought was Johnny's Krao in Nangfah Gub Satan. Weir wasn't as intense as Ken's Kawee but he wasn't as fun as Johnny's either. That's why when the r-scene happened I was like whoah, that came out of nowhere. He went from fun asshole to a total psycho in 2 seconds! That's how you know they're really messed up. Like how people say serial killers could be completely charming?
Ohhh, Nang Fah Kub Satan is my #1 lakorn , love it to pieces & when I heard there was a remake I was excited but *sigh* they ruin the remake, Jonny was the best Krao, funny, sarcastic, a perverted ass hole but he can be a psycho that left you shaking too , he was traumatized as child & build up a revengeful mind set & snapped . It was crazy. Love it.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
jeaniSatan?ost: 1181036 said:

There's already a remake of Nang Fah Kub Satan?? Is Johnny's version a remake of Nok and Jarriya's? Not sure if I've fully watched Johnny/Noi version. Yeah, Johnny is the ultimate physco pa'ek... He's that good. Lol

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Yeah Ch7 remake of Nangfah Gub Satan was with Weir/Mai. They changed the title to Roy Leh Sanae Luang. So disappointing and I actually loved the cast. Weir and Mai were great in Ngao Kammathep but they were trying too hard in RLSL or something and the script sucked.

Also Steph and Mick look great in that vid. I think if I could just watch mvs of them I'd be a lot happier than watching the lakorn with all the side evil characters. Does it get better in the later episodes?

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
hahaha... now mostly people talks about sawan biang or nang fah gub satan... I have to say that lakorn only have this genre slap n kiss..... Mostly just got comedy, romance, melo, and so on... here we got slap n kiss... and yeah... nothing beat original....

btw thnks CPY and Sarn.....

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn is still good. Once in a while we get to see two hot looking leading actors together with a mix of actions, drama, romance, slap kisses, hot headed pa'ek, a bit of mystery, and with a beautiful beach scenery. Oh and it's original...

Last edited:

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Too much drama for this series. Every episode there's always bad guys from beginning to the end. The mom is bipolar and the Suda lady is using the mom. Both are crazy!

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
Too much drama for this series. Every episode there's always bad guys from beginning to the end. The mom is bipolar and the Suda lady is using the mom. Both are crazy!
That y it called Thai drama

Beside I can't wait for mik and stephany to pair up again after talay fai.

AdeNike

sarNie Egg
I watched ep 3 yesterday evening, it's so good. It's been a while that a Ch7 drama has sucked me in this much. I like the pace, I sincerely hope the writer keeps up with the pace and no draggy or going in circle moments.

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
^^ I thought Sarn was talking about the 88 SB version. If you're looking for that, it's here.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn is going so fast. I hope it's not that short, because I still want to see more of the leads scenes.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Dang, there action in every esp, poor girl can't catch a break from the bad guy or P'ek LOL , their romance are so short live though. I think the mom is behind the old man 2nd wife death & probably someone who related to the 2nd wife is out for revenge.

CPY

GotomySin
Ohhh, Nang Fah Kub Satan is my #1 lakorn , love it to pieces & when I heard there was a remake I was excited but *sigh* they ruin the remake, Jonny was the best Krao, funny, sarcastic, a perverted ass hole but he can be a psycho that left you shaking too , he was traumatized as child & build up a revengeful mind set & snapped . It was crazy. Love it.
Ya, Johnny was the best person to portray Krao, I wish they got married in the middle and more drama and push-pull effect. Out of nowhere, he confessed his love at the end (maybe he had an eye for her since the beginning).