[CH7] Fire Series 2: Talay Fai (Pordeecom) Mik/Stephany

sarN

sarNie Granny
I believe he love her at first sight at the party but then he found out she was his enemy's daughter. He confess to the sister in law , that he loved Nat & willing to stop all revenge. She was the only one that didn't give in to money & seduction loll . I was hoping the remake will fill in the gap at the end where she at the hospital & he ask forgiveness . Sadly, the remake was a let down, I hope CH 7 remake it ^^^

CPY

GotomySin
I believe he love her at first sight at the party but then he found out she was his enemy's daughter. He confess to the sister in law , that he loved Nat & willing to stop all revenge. She was the only one that didn't give in to money & seduction loll . I was hoping the remake will fill in the gap at the end where she at the hospital & he ask forgiveness . Sadly, the remake was a let down, I hope CH 7 remake it ^^^
Ya @sarN . I hate the remake when they cannot bring back the hero charm, witty yet funny personality. The ending for the original lakorn was a little forced when p'ek keep saying that the n'ek loves him so the n'ek keep denying without looking back at him. I wish more eye contact or brave confessions. From the final scene, the p'ek realized that the n'ek loves him by risking her life but she couldn't said it out because she thought that the p'ek still hate her and her family.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Well, of course if u risk ur life for someone , it must be love lollll & don't forget the little jealous scene after they were married *sigh* I wish it wasn't so rush in the original, then it would be perfect, I love their bickering , so explicited & witty lolll

CPY

GotomySin
Well, of course if u risk ur life for someone , it must be love lollll & don't forget the little jealous scene after they were married *sigh* I wish it wasn't so rush in the original, then it would be perfect, I love their bickering , so explicited & witty lolll
Ya @sarN . He is witty and pervert enough just to attract her attention! I wish the final scene is longer...*sigh*

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I think she was in love with him? She's stirring up pek mom to hate and plot things against nek? She is one that know the place well too.

sarN

sarNie Granny
The preview for tomorrow eps , there a kissing scene YUMMY. And "Nangfah Gub Satan" have real kissing scene too LOL

CPY

GotomySin
The preview for tomorrow eps , there a kissing scene YUMMY. And "Nangfah Gub Satan" have real kissing scene too LOL
Yes, and Tei got slapped by Khun Matt. Payback time! 'Nangfah Gub Satan' was a piece of art!

sarN

sarNie Granny
LOL suddenly I want to go watch NFGS , I'm getting flash back at the scene where Krao tie Nut up w/ a bra .

mayag

sarNie Adult
LOL suddenly I want to go watch NFGS , I'm getting flash back at the scene where Krao tie Nut up w/ a bra .
Yea I had a question about that. Why did she come out looking drenched at the end of that scene when he let her go??

CPY

GotomySin
Omo, I forgot which part is it (just downloaded back at youtube, seems like the part was missing)

sarN

sarNie Granny
I think it's the scene where she follow the sister in law but instead got found out & Jonny tie her up w/ a bra LOL

CPY

GotomySin
I think it's the scene where she follow the sister in law but instead got found out & Jonny tie her up w/ a bra LOL

Just saw that, ya I remember! He was drinking alcohol and teasing her. Can someone sub this? I can understand a little only