[CH7] Fire Series 2: Talay Fai (Pordeecom) Mik/Stephany

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Doesn't work for me
The video is not loading for you or? Most of the video are link from Dailymotion. If you're using Firefox it won't work. Couldn't be a missing patch. Try using IE or Chrome. I had to use Chrome for it to load for me. I don't know if that's the issue or not but hope it helps.

sarN

sarNie Granny
LOL 'attempt' doesn't count, man , I need to make an 'attempt' smilies since we have all the other HAHAHA

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
To be true both Mick and Stephany acting like stone(at least for me.. ) However their visuals make me watch them.. Their chemistry is burning.... but then i've just watch 1st ep.....

sarN

sarNie Granny
Tooo much action outdoor and not enough action indoor LOL but good lord , they're a HOT couple, it make up for everything else lolll I love the n'ek fashion & those tourist attractions place

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
Is it true? I'm not sure. But I heard they added some more bits to the episode. That y they're still filming some parts

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
Both P'ek and n'ek have problem in stomach... when ever they were punch in the stomach they become weak...

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
Ep 10 was so good. Can't wait for ep 11. he gonna ask her to marry him In ep 11 or 12.
Both P'ek and n'ek have problem in stomach... when ever they were punch in the stomach they become weak...
Obviously they're gonna be hurt. The stomach is the most weakest part of the body. Ur talking as if, if I punch u in the stomach you'll be just fine. Hahha