[Ch7] Hak Lin Chang (Pasangyasorn) : Louis Hesse / Stephany Auernig/ Maggi Apa

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid

Alright pretty low quality since I can't find the Official Trailer on CH7 official channel, but I like this trailer cause OTP moments lol

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Sidenote, does anyone know where to watch this?

Oh nvm found it, but as always it's raw =(

Last edited:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Well just watched both episodes raw and I actually like it so far! Even if I have no real idea what is going on. I like Louis and Steph together, both their characters are so flirty. And my concern that we wouldn't get many many OTP scenes? Gone. Two episodes and we've already gotten plenty lol

Episode 1

(Me singing in my head): Hey I just met you!

And this is crazy...;)

Lol but real talk they look pretty together, and I like the chemistry so far.

Last edited:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Some other scenes from episode 2

Honestly, he does not seem to0 hung up on his girlfriend who left lol

OMG there you are! :rolleyes:
Team Black (Outfits) :thumbup:
WE GONNA RUN THIS TOWN TONIGHT hehe

Last edited:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Trailer looks interesting! I want to watch it but there's no subs :( Like what I'm saying lately I am tempted to watch some lakorns in RAW!!! LOL!
Louis and Steph look fierce!! <3

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Stephany didn't even show up until midway in episode 1 so for a second I thought Maggi was nangek. Episode 1 was kind of boring anyways LOL. Episode 2+3 were a bit better cuz there was plenty of Dan/Christina moments hehe. I like their chemistry too. But the thing is, it's confusing--storyline that is. I can't help but question a lot of these characters and I understand Thai hahaha.

I don't like how Dan is flirting with Christina when he has a fiancee' already. He doesn't even know the status of him with Lampao is, when Christina asked him if he has a gf. But still that doesn't give him the ok to flirt and be all touchy with another girl. He's such a player lol. And it's obvious that Christina already likes him but she has to restrain herself from having deeper feelings bc he has a girlfriend already. I like that quality in her. What I'm worried about is Lampao is going to come back when Dan and Christina probably has deeper feelings and it will put Dan in a unpleasant situation. I hope its a happy ending for Dan and Christina though but somehow I have a feeling it's not. *cross fingers*

For a first time as playing the lead, Louis still needs a lot of work especially when he's trying to be mad or angry, he comes off looking so funny and his accent comes out too.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The 2nd pairing looks cute. I might try this...something about stephanie...I can't get into her

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Stephany didn't even show up until midway in episode 1 so for a second I thought Maggi was nangek. Episode 1 was kind of boring anyways LOL. Episode 2+3 were a bit better cuz there was plenty of Dan/Christina moments hehe. I like their chemistry too. But the thing is, it's confusing--storyline that is. I can't help but question a lot of these characters and I understand Thai hahaha.

I don't like how Dan is flirting with Christina when he has a fiancee' already. He doesn't even know the status of him with Lampao is, when Christina asked him if he has a gf. But still that doesn't give him the ok to flirt and be all touchy with another girl. He's such a player lol. And it's obvious that Christina already likes him but she has to restrain herself from having deeper feelings bc he has a girlfriend already. I like that quality in her. What I'm worried about is Lampao is going to come back when Dan and Christina probably has deeper feelings and it will put Dan in a unpleasant situation. I hope its a happy ending for Dan and Christina though but somehow I have a feeling it's not. *cross fingers*

For a first time as playing the lead, Louis still needs a lot of work especially when he's trying to be mad or angry, he comes off looking so funny and his accent comes out too.
I had the same reaction in terms of Dan's flirting. Like dang for a guy so upset about your fiancee leaving, you sure recovered fast. Also glad to hear that the plot really is as confusing as I thought lol.