[Ch7] Jao Sao Salatan (Kantana)

Mae

sarNie Adult
Can you gals share links to where this lakorn can be watched besides Viki.. Viki hasn't been working well for this lakorn and I really want to watch it. Thanks!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Whoootttt we got to see jealousy from Khem when Priya gave Non a bday kiss ehehe She literally gave Non a death glare hahaha I'm not too fond of the heavy makeup on Kwan. Not digging it. My favorite scene from ep.11 was at the beginning when Khem forgot her phone in the room. Non was doubting Kwan(Khem) but when he turned on her phone and saw their pic as her screensaver, he couldn't help but smile ehhehe Aweee, Khem is in love with this guy. I feel so sorry for her tho because she has to go through all the troubles just to meet her sister. All at the same time, she's finding out how evil her sister actually is. Seems like JSL is coming to an end :( Finally, next week's episode, Non will finally find out that Khem is not Kwan !!!!! CHANON, KWAN is the dirty one not Khem !!! I really can't stand Kwan's thickface............She sickens me. Now Chanon feels betrayed and he is disgusted with Khem :( Until now Priya doesn't know Yothin bpen poochai tae tae hahaa He still has to act like he's a katoey. Now that was hilarious to watch. She even took him shopping to help her out with Chanon's gift LOL And he thought she was going to buy the tie for him....lol  I'm happy that Chanon finally found out about Pracha and Kwanta and their motive. Whoooooooot. Yay I can't wait until next week when he finds out that Khem isn't Kwan when he rips her shirt ^^ No scar, Not Kwan ....hehe In ep.13, Chanon gets to live in Khem's world and see what she does for a living. Khem is kick a$$ ahah Loveeee her character !

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Today's episode had many unwanted boring characters but I still love Khem and Chanon today!! Yes seems like next week we will find out the truth but soo sad I wonder if it will really end next week? Aww soo sad i will miss my OK couple :( I am going to rewatch it though hehee i can't have enough of them geesh Chanon's stubbornness was hilarious! I agree Kwanta is such a slut omg she played most of the guys and then tried to run off again. Can't wait to see it all revealed!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Yheaaa !!! I did forward watch ep12 because there was too much nonsense going on. But then again, we got to see more of Kwan's wickedness with MEN.....Kwanta reminds me of Gandaomanee from Sud Sai Paan. Well at least Chanon isn't like Khun Thitit who slept with both sisters and still didn't know the difference between the two 555  :rofl:  :rofl: Until now, we still don't know if Chanon ever slept with Kwanta  :whatever:

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
omggg I love your signature ip!! hehe Yes next week we will find out the truth i mean not us but slow pig head Chanon hahaha

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Thank you lakornsrok :wink: 

Chanon is actually a very genuine guy. When he loves you, he's not afraid to show you and others. That's what I like most about his character and especially when he and Kwan(Khem) finally made up, he apologized and will take responsibility for making Priya think they were something. Khem on the other hand is a smart gal. Just that right now, she's falling in love and that's stressing her out :cry:  :cry:  :cry: Priya sure did try to step up her game tho lol Even Nin was shock to see her prim and proper friend Priya kiss Chanon on the cheek. Too bad Chanon really doesn't have any feelings towards her. I can't wait until she finds out that Yothin is not gay. HAHAH To think about it, they both are already like a couple too. haha Shopped together, slept on a bed together, she poured her feelings out to him, backed him up when she thought his lover had cheated on him LOL <---that scene was funny ! 

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
yes ratings are still good which is AWESOME!! We're coming near to the end though :( I just hope that they will clarify about Kwanta and the death first. For sure, next week Chanon will find out the truth trying to rape Khem LOL

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
so chanon hasnt slept with kwanta?...so how did he know that she have a scar and khem doesn't have it..

can't wait til next week...chanon sure find out khem is not kwan but just wonder how?....

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
junemaikao said:
so chanon hasnt slept with kwanta?...so how did he know that she have a scar and khem doesn't have it..

can't wait til next week...chanon sure find out khem is not kwan but just wonder how?....

I'm not sure if Chanon already slept with Kwanta. >.<" Knowing how Kwanta is,he probably did lol Who knows? NOOOO ehhe We'll have to wait until Monday to see how Chanon knew about Kwan's scar. Maybe he was there when she got it? He'll find out that Khemika is not Kwanta by not seeing the scar on Khem's back.

BRAVO  :bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo:  JSL rating is still double digits  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
ip.smilez said:
Yheaaa !!! I did forward watch ep12 because there was too much nonsense going on. But then again, we got to see more of Kwan's wickedness with MEN.....Kwanta reminds me of Gandaomanee from Sud Sai Paan. Well at least Chanon isn't like Khun Thitit who slept with both sisters and still didn't know the difference between the two 555  :rofl:  :rofl: Until now, we still don't know if Chanon ever slept with Kwanta  :whatever:
LOL! Because I am a BIG fan of Sud Sai Paan, I just had to reply hehe.  In Thitit's defense, he later confessed (like at the very end...seriously, the last 2 minutes of the lakorn) that he knew Gandawasee was not Gandamanee when they slept together.  He was afraid to reveal that in fear of losing her.  

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Mae said:
Can you gals share links to where this lakorn can be watched besides Viki.. Viki hasn't been working well for this lakorn and I really want to watch it. Thanks!
I watch mine on Youku.com (without sub).

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@ceda,
Whooooops hahaa I didn't watch the ending of SSP to know that he knew the difference between the two lol He frustrated me so much in SSP haah thanks for the clarification ^^

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
The scenes with Pracha & him scheming was sooooooo boring. They did not need to spend that much time on him. Also the scenes with the Nanny... ugh, -_- get rid of her already geez! I hate seeing her face. She's a great actress and her facial expressions are so realistic but that does not mean we should see her all the time. 

Kwan & Om are spectacular of course! Even when Chanon was mad at Kwan/Khem.