[Ch7] Jao Sao Salatan (Kantana)

YinGgyTASTIC

sarNie Adult
There are some parts I dont quite understand. Is someone subbing this. Overall, I lie it so far. For the longest I have watch a ch7 lakorn without scanning....

minankumo

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:
Jao Sao Salatan has a channel on viki with no videos yet.  I am anxious to watch episode 1 !!! Didn't come across any youtube channels that upload ep.1 :C 

What a cute songgggg !!! hehe Both Kwan and Om are the singers ^_______^

due to ch7 copyright no one is uploading any of ch7 dramas publicly.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
minankumo said:
due to ch7 copyright no one is uploading any of ch7 dramas publicly.

Thanks (;
Sighs I remember that ch7 forbids any uploads on youtube; a tiny part of me had hopes that someone uploaded it on youtube tho lol

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
I love episode 1 soo far!! Gosh Kwan and Om are soo hot onscreen haha i'm too crazy soo rewatching episode 1 !!!heheh :woot:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It's so good. OMG! I'm super impressed! This is one of those lakorns that gives me a good vibe starting from the first episode. That rarely happens but when it does, the lakorn is guarantee to be a hit. Oh how I miss my Kwan. Loving her role in this. I'm so happy to see her back on screen with interesting roles. So excited for tomorrow's episode. The wait was so worth it! 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Yesss I totally agree with you girls. Love love love ep1 and now I can't wait for tomorrow's ep. I need more KwanOm on screen time ahah Kwan looks so beautiful in every scene!!! 

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
I know why don't they sub it man. It's so good like come on man please be kind to us non thai people and help us out here too ;( I love KwanOm. Episode 2 had more scenes of them but still not enough ;(

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Kwan is so beautiful! Can't wait until next week's episode. Each episode gets more and more interesting. I'm pretty sure Matthew and that creepy lady with the bangs is behind it all. 

little22

sarNie Juvenile
This is worth the watch.  I am giddy with the younger twin n om. i like her character alot.  She's not shy at all saying Om is her husband and to play around with Om to let him touch her chest area.  I wonder why she went in at p'ek house as a wife.  Doesn't she feel awkward that it's her brother in law and for her to joke with him like that. How come Om admits Kwamta is his wife when they didn't marry yet and no marrige certificate. I hope him and older twin didn't have something going on.  the older twin by the way she dresses seems more confident and doesn't back down on anyone but she's the opposite. can't wait