[Ch7] Jao Sao Salatan (Kantana)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Every time Om stares at Kwan, I feel like he's going to burst out laughing because she is just tooooo darn cute !!!! You know what I mean ? AHHA 
I have been cheesing the whole time while watching Chanon and Khem's scenes because the sight of my Dream couple on screen as a pair is too surreal lol 
In Ep.1, I can't believe the worker didn't even take notice of Khemika's sparkling nail polish when she disguised herself as a man LMAO I was staring at her nails
the whole time she was asking for Kwanta to scout. haha I'm guessing everyone's some what buying Khem's story of losing her memory because she hit her head except the sister and crazy nanny. Does Chanon's sister hate Kwanta prior to the wedding day or does she hate Kwanta because everyone believes she ran away with another man? hrmmm...
Or is it because she wants her friend Priya to be her p'sapai ?  <--- must be that one...lol Khem's Hia makes me laugh at him too haha he's such a dork thinking he has a chance with Khem when his chances are slim... Kwanta's appearance looks more of a rai than a prim proper girl. It's the heavy eye lashes/liner and red lipstick that makes her look like one and plus her hairstyles lol But Kwanta has manners compared to Khem...Kwanta would apologize even though it isn't her fault while Khem would rather stand up for herself if she didn't do it or not. Chanon sure did test that out hehehe   

I liked ep.2 and now I can't wait for ep.3 Sucks how next week is already school for me tho T_________T .....
Since someone is already planning to kill Khem in ep.3, I expect to see more of Chanon and Khem time.Chanon needs to protect Khem na haha  And yah...it's gross because Chanon is Khem's sister's boyfriend/husband but this is an exception just because the characters are both Kwan and Om <3 ahah

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Yes, I love episode one and two so far!! Gosh I can't get enough of them and I keep putting the osts on repeat i am going crazy LOL can't wait for next week. So many cute scenes that still need to be seen!!Luckyy i go to school this week tonight is my last night of staying up soo sad haha i am rewatching 1 and 2 hahaha i think i'm going to do this all week until Monday again woohoO!! Love KwanOm and also I don't think it's nasty because Kwanta is already dead. Of course it would be nasty if they share the same one and still living together but one's dead and the other one gets him haha and i also believe Kwanta's not innocent. I think later on we will see her true colors :bhehe:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Favorite line: Kem: "All four chambers of my heart, only has you my dearest husband". "Nai see hong hua jai kong chun mee thae khun samee ka"
Om's face was hilarious. I love their banter. Lovely couple.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I wish someone would be kind enough to upload this for us here. :worthy: On my knees begging here. :yes:

Kwan and Om are so cute and I would like to watch them on my big TV instead of a tiny comp. screen. :(

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Kwanta must have cheated and been with the business manager for all of those people to hate her. Eung or whatever her name said she witness things with her own eyes. And that manager seems to be eyeing her a lot. It is so odd, too many people that seem evil and so many that is nice but also seem evil. Ughh!!! Makes my head spin. 

But loving this regardless. Want more non Kwanta scenes with Chanon and more Khem scenes :)  Can't wait for the next episode.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Yes I agree with you. This lakorn makes us question ourselves to what is what. We sense Kwanta is rai however Chanon's flashbacks of her are soo nice. That is why I think Chanon fell for her. I think that she is two faced and is rai lol So true i want more of Khemika and Chanon not Kwanta. Seems like next episode we will get more of them can't wait when Chanon goes and catch her from falling and also challenging her annoying her trying to scare her by kissing her on the cheeks! haha I am with you I am loving this. Om and Kwan has such amazing chemistry :dance2: :dance1: :heart:

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:
Favorite line: Kem: "All four chambers of my heart, only has you my dearest husband". "Nai see hong hua jai kong chun mee thae khun samee ka"
Om's face was hilarious. I love their banter. Lovely couple.
Ugh i am jealous! You understand it haha aww that's soo cute do you know what part she said that? haha i would like to watch it again so i understand its meaning haha soo darn cute! <3

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
lakornsrok said:
Ugh i am jealous! You understand it haha aww that's soo cute do you know what part she said that? haha i would like to watch it again so i understand its meaning haha soo darn cute! <3

That scene happened in episode 2 approx. 28 mins. Chanon asked Khem/Kwanta where her lover was. Khem said, "I don't know.. I mean, I don't have one. In all four chambers of my heart, there is only you my dear husband." and Chanon says, "Are you crazy?!"  :dance1: