[Ch7] Kard Cheuk (Dida Video Production)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Yes... He looks much younger compare to his other lakorn. His character is very easy going, make life less stressful. Nang ek needs a person like him for life because she always so stress and take life so seriously. They will balance out. Hope to see cute science of them.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I was wonder too, but I think he was adopted during the four years gap., they fast forward times in the lakorn. Maybe they will explain later.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
right, i didnt catch where the child came from. something must have happened for her to take him in as her child that is not yet reveal. 

i wonder if kellly's dad is the head of that prison ward? i cant tell if kelly knew that hmm what's his name is the next pa lart? he didnt seem shock or anything but yet he told that cop and other man to check. cant wait to see when they tag team to try to save that community and make it better...

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Oh okay... I was so confused when Lamai & Pbalat Tanu had a "child" all of a sudden lol I hope they do explain because it's strange.

The other Pbalat is named Bounsom. And I think Tanu knows his father is the prison ward, that's why he always call for advice. I'm sure Tanu also knows that his father sent Bounsom to help him. But, i don't think Bounsom knows that Tanu is the ward's son.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I actually stopped half way of ep2 lol, I felt it wasn't exciting as of ep1. Maybe I should go back and watch. Is Lamai still being mean to Thanu?

saobomp

sarNie Adult
okay that makes sense then. especially his dad knows Bounsom is from that village Tanu is working at too. I can see why he helped Bounsom get an education and knowing Bounsom is not at fault too. He had plan to put justice there. 

x0unerthanlater

TubbyTinker said:
I actually stopped half way of ep2 lol, I felt it wasn't exciting as of ep1. Maybe I should go back and watch. Is Lamai still being mean to Thanu?

You should. It's actually enjoyable. Lamai & Tanu's bickering is cute. Jan does a good job with these roles.

saobomp said:
okay that makes sense then. especially his dad knows Bounsom is from that village Tanu is working at too. I can see why he helped Bounsom get an education and knowing Bounsom is not at fault too. He had plan to put justice there. 

Bounsom is just too hot headed. That's probably why he and Tanu will make a good team one day. Tanu is more level headed and mature.

Omg, the "kiss" Bounsom gave Lamien... 5555 too bad it was an angle fake kiss and they didn't do a real one. Bounsom & Lamien is starting to flirt instead of try to kill each other now.

Tongdee is such a baby. He whines about everything and plays tricks like a kid. I don't know how Lamai can find him attractive.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Well thank goodness it was an angle kiss hahaha too possessive of Bow haha.
Tongdee I find his looks attractive haha Big is always playing rai

x0unerthanlater

TubbyTinker said:
Well thank goodness it was an angle kiss hahaha too possessive of Bow haha.
Tongdee I find his looks attractive haha Big is always playing rai

Tongdee/Big certainly is cute but his character has an unattractive personality. 555
Ahhh, yeah I feel like I am torn between Bowchael & Bow&Mik.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
hopefully, lamien lighten up some more on this week's episode. also, i hope lamai sees the bigger picture of khun thongdee. kelly has his way to get on her nerves lol. he's funny. the salawat would always tell them to tone it down b/c of their bickering lol

perhaps i missed this part, but the daughter of the old man in jail that was bounsom's buddy. what is the relation of her and the prison ward man that help bounsom? she would go to him and he told her to call him uncle. i wasnt too sure if they are related or perhaps he helped her with her education etc too? i did skip some part bc they were annoying hehe. 

getting very interesting. 

cant wait until Wednesday comes around

x0unerthanlater

^ The prison ward is sort of like her benefactor. He helped her while her father was in prison. I don't think they have any blood relation.

Today's episode was cute. Lamai "hates" Tanu, but she always seems to go around him. They are adorable. Especially when he asked her to taste test his food and she actually agreed to stay back and have dinner with him.

Lamien & Bounsom has more and more cute scenes hahah. I hope she tones down a bit though. The constant name calling would scared any man away. I like their aggressive flirting though. 

& Why does every ch. 7 action lakorn always have to have a white guy playing the baddie? -_____- I hope they don't drag the corrupt stuff too much. We need more pranang development. 

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Xouner: lol yes, Tanu is slowly making her fall in love with him. he's so silly and funny hehe.

Glad Bounsom and Lamien is getting over that bickering a lil bit. It's like they know they like each other but there's a wall btw them to admitting it. Bounsom seems to know though. 

I think the old man that got out of jail will go see Bounsom and he's the owner of that book and will teach Bounsom the last two style of fighting.

yes, my gosh you're right about the white guy playing baddie role hehe.