[Ch7] Kard Cheuk (Dida Video Production)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Haha.. Yes, tomorrow sure going to be a long day for me...cause I can't just skip it. Glad to have you all to share my suffering too.. It helps shorter the time when I said it out..

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Hehe *Blush*

ละเมียนฉุนซัดหมัดใส่ เขาหลบหลีกอย่างคล่อง แคล่ว หญิงสาวไม่ยอมแพ้ยังรุกไล่แต่พลาดท่าเขาทุกครั้งไป
Lamien hastily punch him but he maneuvered spontaneously. She did not give up and continue to pursue him, but misses him every time.
ทองก้อนเอ่ยแซวอย่างนี้รับรองมีลูกหัวปีท้ายปีแน่ๆ บุญสมนึกสนุกพูดเล่นมีเมียแบบนี้เห็นทีคงต้องกลั้นใจตาย
Tongkon teases, "I guaranteed a child beginning and ending of the year sure!" Bounsom jokingly played along and said "If I have a wife like her, I'll be frustrated to death"
เออ...แล้วอย่ามาขอนะเว้ย!
"ugh, then don't come and ask for my hand"
แล้วถ้าไปขอล่ะ
"And how about if I do ask?"

I'm in finland!!!!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
The scene when Lamien got an owee from fighting with Thondee's sisters. Bounsom rubs some healing balm on her.

Caps cr: Pantip
Collage & Edits: Myself

So ADORABLE!  :heart:  :heart: 

x0unerthanlater

lol ^ sarN, sorry to endanger your heart.
She's just too adorable.
There will be more fin moments!

Kkrystal said:
Hehe *Blush*

[SIZE=13.63636302948px]ละเมียนฉุนซัดหมัดใส่ เขาหลบหลีกอย่างคล่อง แคล่ว หญิงสาวไม่ยอมแพ้ยังรุกไล่แต่พลาดท่าเขาทุกครั้งไป[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.63636302948px]Lamien hastily punch him but he maneuvered spontaneously. She did not give up and continue to pursue him, but misses him every time.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.63636302948px]ทองก้อนเอ่ยแซวอย่างนี้รับรองมีลูกหัวปีท้ายปีแน่ๆ บุญสมนึกสนุกพูดเล่นมีเมียแบบนี้เห็นทีคงต้องกลั้นใจตาย[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.63636302948px]Tongkon teases, "I guaranteed a child beginning and ending of the year sure!" Bounsom jokingly played along and said "If I have a wife like her, I'll be frustrated to death"[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.63636302948px]เออ...แล้วอย่ามาขอนะเว้ย![/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.63636302948px]"ugh, then don't come and ask for my hand"[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.63636302948px]แล้วถ้าไปขอล่ะ[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.63636302948px]"And how about if I do ask?"[/SIZE]

I'm in finland!!!!

FIN FIN! So cuuuute!  :wub: :cloud9:

Lamien: "Don't you ask for my hand in marriage then!"
Bounsom: "What if I do?"

x0unerthanlater

Kkrystal said:
x0unerthanlater, the scene before this is sweeter but i enjoy their bickering moments..... Will post up later.

I love their bickering moments too. It gets so heated but always ends up romantic.

lovethailakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Kkrystal said:
Hehe *Blush*
ละเมียนฉุนซัดหมัดใส่ เขาหลบหลีกอย่างคล่อง แคล่ว หญิงสาวไม่ยอมแพ้ยังรุกไล่แต่พลาดท่าเขาทุกครั้งไป
Lamien hastily punch him but he maneuvered spontaneously. She did not give up and continue to pursue him, but misses him every time.
ทองก้อนเอ่ยแซวอย่างนี้รับรองมีลูกหัวปีท้ายปีแน่ๆ บุญสมนึกสนุกพูดเล่นมีเมียแบบนี้เห็นทีคงต้องกลั้นใจตาย
Tongkon teases, "I guaranteed a child beginning and ending of the year sure!" Bounsom jokingly played along and said "If I have a wife like her, I'll be frustrated to death"
เออ...แล้วอย่ามาขอนะเว้ย!
"ugh, then don't come and ask for my hand"
แล้วถ้าไปขอล่ะ
"And how about if I do ask?"
I'm in finland!!!!
I just die both inside and outside from reading the spoiler!!

lovethailakorn

sarNie Hatchling
saobomp said:
yes, lovethailakorn the same here hehe. 

i love that this lakorn is cute, funny and silly. it has the serious moments at the same time. adorable adorable couples hehe.
YES! you just basically summary the reason why I love this lakorn so much!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i didnt think this lakorn would capture me to really get into it but it did.

i like fighting lakorns. i liked the one lakorn with kelly and new in it. Perhaps 2 years ago. there was 2 parts to it. 

saobomp

sarNie Adult
what!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

omg, i can't wait to see. i love spoilers b/c i don't have the patience to wait hehe. 

thanks thanks thanks!!! 

x0unerthanlater

Kkrystal said:
Want more spoller? Okay just one. 

One of the couple will have a kissing scene.  Which couple I won't tell you!!!!! 

PS.Excuse my translation lols I"m not thai.

As much as I want it to be Lamien & Bounsom.... it probably won't be them. They already had a "kiss scene" but it was a "fake angled" one.

So I assume the kissing scene will be Lamai & Tanu. Jan & Kelly should be able to give us a "lip on lip" kiss. :)

lovethailakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Kkrystal said:
Want more spoller? Okay just one. 

One of the couple will have a kissing scene.  Which couple I won't tell you!!!!! 

PS.Excuse my translation lols I"m not thai.
OMG!!! can't wait for tomorrow! 

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Kkrystal said:
Saobomp, Can you read thai? 

I'll give the link so those that wants can read it.
Start from Ch10 it should continue from the part we left off from last week episode.
http://www.thairath.co.th/ent/novel/Kardcheag/ch10

PS.
If you want to Fin Tanu & Lamai (Ch12)
If you want to Fin Bounsom & Lamien (Ch13)

Hehehe
hehe i didnt even see when you asked if i could read thai. no, i cant. what a bummer sigh!