[CH7] Karn La Krang Neung Nai Hua Jai (Mongkol Kan Lakorn) : Mick Thongraya / Pim Pimprapa

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
does anyone know where i can download the raw episodes in HQ???
To be honest, it's hard looking for CH7 lakorns due to copyright, they don't usually upload it and if they will, it will only be available to those within Thailand or select countries. And if you plan to watch it on their website you must have an unblocking app...

Last edited:

menam

sarNie Egg
@Pooh4ever
I read that this lakorn is based on a book composed of four part series. The first book is about Danial and Fashai love story. The second book is about Chen Ming's love story. Chen Ming was heart broken that Fashai only loves Danial so he left Thailand to France. Over there he met his love lady.
Part three & four is about the childen generation of these charactors.

I also read that if part 1 is doing well with rating, the producer would produce part 2. I don't know how this lakorn doing in rating. Someone posted early and the rating is around 6.5 the highest. I don't know if this is good rating or not in terms of Thailand tv. Mik's earlier lakorn (Talay Fa) was around 9 and 10 in rating.

I really would like to watch Chen Ming's love story. I hope this lakorn is doing well in rating so that we get to see the second part. I think Boom is cute and hot in his own way. He has the biggest dimples I have ever seen in a man.

boom.jpg

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
I'm starting to get impatient with Daniel and his "love" for Fahsai. Make up your mind Mr Giant! He should trust her judgement and love enough to know that she won't change her heart in loving him. He can't just throw her love away and force her to love someone else. I know he's doing all this to "protect" her and some may find it romantic but I'm with Fahsai, I would get mad/upset too.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
I'm starting to get impatient with Daniel and his "love" for Fahsai. Make up your mind Mr Giant! He should trust her judgement and love enough to know that she won't change her heart in loving him. He can't just throw her love away and force her to love someone else. I know he's doing all this to "protect" her and some may find it romantic but I'm with Fahsai, I would get mad/upset too.
Are you watching today episode? Is he throwing her away again? I think Daniel and I need to have a talk.

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
Are you watching today episode? Is he throwing her away again? I think Daniel and I need to have a talk.
Yes I caught some scenes of today's episode and @saobomp was kind enough to fill me in as well.

Daniel def has something up his sleeves. He ignores and tries to avoid Fahsai for the rest of the episode. She finally confronted him about it and he basically told her to go love Chernming because it would make him happy if the two of them were in love and together. I think she got mad and said if that's what he wants then she'll go ahead and do that.

sarNie Adult
lol I haven't watched the latest episode yet probably, but I get why Daniel is pushing her away after what happened to Botun. Even if he knows Fahsai can't love anyone else but him, he'd rather she be miserable in that kinda way than to have what happened to Botun to happen to her.

Man. I feel really bad for Botun. We barely got to see her, but she seems like an amazing person. Girl got horrifically raped and then shot by her one and only love.

How did ChernMing even turn out decent? Both his dad and bro are hella messed up people. Dad burns ChernBioa's dad alive, and bro rapes the innocent girl that ChernMing loves.

I hope the baddies get what's coming to them, and Daniel/FahSai and ChernBiao/PuiFai and ChernMing can all be happy without having to worry about all this struggle for power.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
does anyone know where i can download the raw episodes in HQ???
If you have a media download add-on on your browser, then you can find and download the raw episodes in good quality on here:
The first couple of episodes are in 480p HQ, but the most recent ones are in 720p HD. I hope this helps.

Thanks @menam for the info, so there are four books, huh? Well I don't really know much about rating wise, but in the 5 and 6 percentage for a ch7 drama seems like a low rating. They tend to do better in the rating department compare to ch3, but the ch3 lakorn that's airing at the same time as KLKNNHJ has a similar rating. Does anyone know what lakorn that is? Is it that one with Mai and Tik?

Boom does indeed have the cutest dimples :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: That's why even though he annoys me as Chenming sometimes, but yet I can't seem to hate him lol.

Yes I caught some scenes of today's episode and @saobomp was kind enough to fill me in as well.

Daniel def has something up his sleeves. He ignores and tries to avoid Fahsai for the rest of the episode. She finally confronted him about it and he basically told her to go love Chernming because it would make him happy if the two of them were in love and together. I think she got mad and said if that's what he wants then she'll go ahead and do that.
This hero idiocy stunt needs to stop. He's a little bipolar at times lol. But like what @72701 said above, due to what happened to Botan, he could be traumatized for life. If the death of Botan has made him to become who he is now, can you even imagine what he'll become if Fahsai came to such fate as well. The guy might actually go into a killing spree.

And I wonder if Chenming will ever find out what his beloved brother did to Botan. I want to see that event unfold. Somehow I feel Boom will nail that scene to the T. His emotional scenes are always done well.

sarNie Adult
ChernMing really needs to see what his dad and bro did to his friends. Afterwards, if he and Daniel still have to lead their gang, they'll change it for the better. ChernMing really owes Daniel and ChernBiao a big apology for not trusting them.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I hope tomorrow's episode have 99% of the drama out of the way and the last episode filled with make ups and happiness hehe. I bet Fai will be so happy when she finds out Ah Biao doesnt have a family like she suspected. She'll be a good ball again. Poor Nuch was about to tell the cop that she likes him lol...

I love that Daniel have such loyal bodyguards. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode.

sarNie Adult
Compare Daniel who is a good guy and has people willing to protect him whereas the people who work for ChernMing's family are willing to backstab them.

We're onto the last eps already, hu? It's been a good ride. Although I'll miss the characters, it's better than the story just dragging. It's been well paced with very little filler drama.

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
This episode def goes to Pim for superb acting! The part after they broke up and she walks by Chernming and he hugs her while she breaks down... Pim did an amazing job, even I shed a couple tears with her... You can see and tell that she's so hurt that all she can do is cry and let it all out!!!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
This episode def goes to Pim for superb acting! The part after they broke up and she walks by Chernming and he hugs her while she breaks down... Pim did an amazing job, even I shed a couple tears with her... You can see and tell that she's so hurt that all she can do is cry and let it all out!!!

Yes, she did awesome. I cried too lol. I felt her sadness and pain.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Hello, hello~~~ What is this lakorn??? *sarcasm*

I've been mia from lakorn world but decided to pick this lakorn up as my lakorn comeback... I'm just halfway in to ep1 but... despite the cheesy action scenes etc.. I fell for the pra'nang :D :D :D I think Mik and Pim look so adorable. The way Daniel's eyes continuously looked at Fahsai in the convenience store (such a cliche scene) but it pulled me in 555. I also especially love love love the height difference :D They even make her character call him Yak (giant).

Anyways, it's a pity I decided to check this lakorn out so late.. it's ending already.. yikes! I will have to do some major MAJOR catch up. But oh.. please don't disappoint me. I don't want to fall too hard :p

sarNie Adult
haven't watched it either, and from the comments, i hope i don't go to bed all sad after watching it. not sure if i'll just wait to watch it when the ending comes out.

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
View attachment 2435 View attachment 2434

Saw this on twitter on today episode. It seems like an heart wrenching episode. Why hurt each other? Danial, you could choose to be with Fashai and don't have to go through this.
I haven't watched today's episode yet but I did watch this click on Pimmy's Fanclub IG. Such a heart breaking scene.. It's the wedding day and Fahsai called Daniel to say congrats. IDK how much more my heart can break with Fahsai.. and it's supposed to be ending next week.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi all! I just started to watch this lakorn. I got interested in it after watching some fanmade mvs on Youtube. Oooops, I know I'm very late for this since it's almost ending.

Here are the amazing mvs that I saw. :love::icon12:

credit to the brilliant vidders

Sorry if these have been posted here before, but they are worth seeing again and again.