[Ch7] Khun Dech (Compordee)

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
omg love that sound so much everytime heard wanna cry... do they cut this lakorn right

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
Haha.....theres shirtles scenes of Weir now cause he's a tank..they never use to show shirtless scenes of him

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
Anyone know where I can watch the whole episodes? The links posted weren't the full episodes. Thanks.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
U can go dailmotion and search thecitygangchannel. I think she upload only ch7 lakorn

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Why did Khun Dech kiss Dara ? At First when I saw the pic on Ig, I thought it was Yongyut and Dara. I feel so jealous for Yongyut. T_T

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
LOL! Vee has always kissed his co-stars passionately like that, eh? :coverlaf: he always get into serious mode when it comes to kissing scene *observer

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Omfgggggggggg !!!! Yay a kiss from Weir to Jakajun. I was unhappy about Khun dech and daras -_- and the one with the two looks hot eeeekkkkzz. Thanks for sharing ja

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
where can i watch Khun Dech?
Well since TCG dailymotion got flagged, our very own prisna has full epis up to 16 but there some vids that were deleted including epi 16. Go to prisnatube channel and her channel of unlisted ch 7 lakorn is under the feature channel section. I dl 16, 17 & 18 today and I started to watch with my mom and since it's the action part, I'm loving it. Can't wait for the "big secret" that Khun Dech is Veepaburoot. Will be so sad for Buathong to find out that KD is the one she loves. So looking forward to when Yongyut finds out that his buddy is the criminal he has been life and death searching for. But am most excited how our hero will ultimately get killed off.