[Ch7] Koo Wun Lun Pan Ruk (Prakotkarndee)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Kwan is so cute! Can someone translate what they said? Thank you! <3
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMkdSJ6na1k[/media]
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CkV0tnFoHI[/media]
Credit: ปรากฏการณ์ดี จำกัด

hales

sarNie Hatchling
First clip I think he said he didn't bathe yet and she told him to go and then he replied if she'll bathe him. Not too sure

Second one she said she's gonna make him fall in love with her more and more each day.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
For the first clip, Win said he hasn't showered. Kwan told him to go shower then. Win asked if she can rub his back for him eeeei so darn cheesy and cute hahaha

Yes the second clip just like what hales said I'm sure she said that she's going to make him fall in love with her more each day haha

Goshh I can't wait been waiting forever for these two!! teaser looks so good so I'm excited wahhhh only 1 more week!!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Been watching the trailers all week. So excited to see them onscreen again! Win lifts Kwan with such ease now, as I'm watching BRRA he was struggling so much LOL. Feb 2 is almost here!!!!!!

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
omggg it's just Tuesday wahhh I can't wait!!! Love them soo much woohoo about time haha I wish I was in Thailand so I would be able to join their ig contest wahh ahah but it's ok I am still going to watch it!

lovebunny

sarNie Egg
Does anyone have the link to watch this? Saw photos on channeldramasociety in instagram and it looks so funny and good! Part one and there's already a kiss!

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
If you guys want the link to watch this, please PM me. I don't want to post it here in case ch7 is lurking on this forum.

But, omg... First 10 minutes, Sila already meets 'Angie.' Hehe. So glad to have Win back.
& im totally shipping Bank + Kwan

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Ahhhh!! GAHHHH finally some time to spazz hehe what can I say!??! 

I love love it!!! I am soo loving episode 1 and the pace of it soo far! :cloud9: Well let me start from the beginning. I loved how it went straight to the point, no draggyness or anything yet and I hope it stays this way. Little Natee and Korjun are so cute haha and it looks like them when they're older haha I loved that action scene though omgg is it me or Kwan's character is just hilarious!?!? GOSHH she is so dramatic but soo hilarious too. :coverlaf:  I just love her character in here. Her imaginations are soo funny, she is so dumb lol thinking Sila is  a mafia coming after her hahah I loved every scene of "Angie" and Natee.. EEEI why do Bank and Kwan have so much chemistry!? :spin: I am so SHIPPING THEM their interactions are soo cute haha omgg her imaginations with Natee is just so WILD :whip: haha omgg I can't believe it he kissed her wahhh!! :woot: dang that was such a good scene. I like prakotkarndee's angle kiss. It looks so real that I am fooled so I am happy it looks real haha goshhh oh my!! I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD the part when she used the fire extinguisher hahah :arrg:  Angie went back to thinking about Natee when he is in front of her haha omgg that last scene of the episode got me hella laughing LMFAOO it looks soo WRONG hahaha  :lmao3:

anyways can't wait for next episode wahh seems like Angie will find out about the real Natee heheh let the revenge start  :tease:

Taeun

sarNie Egg
Omg I love it finally they're back. I love the first ep but why does Kwan have so much chem with bank so I don't know who to ship her with. Kwan is so funny I love her so much her acting improve so much compare to back them. I love the part when she went to interview at the spa she is so funny and honest. So I guest later the brother going to fight for Kwan. she dress so nice for a poor person lol anyways Kwan outfit is so pretty. so what day of the week does this lakorn air anyone know

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Bank is so handsome in this lol.I shipped him with Kwan too.But Win here as praek.I should give him justice. :wink:  :wink:

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
Based on first 10 minutes that I watch, It quite good unfortunately I have another commitment so sadly I didn't watch until the end... Is there any subbing group want to sub this lakorn or just need to watch it raw.... But then I miss Win Tawin onscreen....

lovebunny

sarNie Egg
I just watched the first episode and laughed throughout the ep. Omg this drama is so funny!! Kwans character is so so funny! Love her acting so much!

sarNie Adult
lol i feel like i just saw these 2 starring together yesterday, since win left to go study abroad. time really flies by.

gigidah

sarNie Egg
Hey I'm new here but I be follow this drama n reading u guys comment.. I try to looking for this drama on YouTube but I couldn't find it.. Can u guys tell me where I can watch this drama plzz. Thx u