[Ch7] Koo Wun Lun Pan Ruk (Prakotkarndee)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
This is going to be a great one. This production was great in Lilawadee Plerng. I can't wait to see how they produce comedies. From photos, it's already hilarious.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
They are so grown up now... Ahhh! So different from their earlier lakorns. This is going to be different.

x0unerthanlater

cr: kwanusa9_officialfanclub (IG)

This was tagged as KooWoonLoonPanRak, but they look way younger. Was this perhaps a throwback pic of theirs?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Yeah that's an old pic. I'm pretty sure that pic is from Plik Din Su Dao from Kwan's tomboy attire and Win's long hair. 

x0unerthanlater

Cupid Candy said:
Yeah that's an old pic. I'm pretty sure that pic is from Plik Din Su Dao from Kwan's tomboy attire and Win's long hair. 

Aww they were so cute! I like Win's hair like that.

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
OMG, I'm finning really hard right now! Haven't check AF for like 3 days now and this is what I found when I'm back! I'm even more excited! Gets my imagination running wild! Love them so much! (And I realized that there's a lot of exclamation marks. LOL.)

x0unerthanlater

ImQueen said:
555, this is so hilarious and cute! I was never too fond of Bank, but I got to say that he's so adorable in here! Made my day :D It's good to see them having fun in the set because if makes everything even more exciting!

It made me giggle too. They are adorable. I hope Kwan & Win have more BTS also. 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
YEAH!! FINALLY A BTS CLIP!!!! They're still fighting like always! 5555+
It'll be nice if someone can give a brief translation of what Kwan and Win were fighting about during the interview. Hehe. Thanks! 

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrk53vgBWGw[/media]
Cr. CH7 YT