[Ch7] Koo Wun Lun Pan Ruk (Prakotkarndee)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
These two. Always fighting every time I see them. Hahahha Just date already! LOL jk jk (Wishful thinking!)

Thanks Kwan25!! :) 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Why do they remind me of a childhood love story? Like best friends sort of deal? I love how Kwan says that she misses Win and she's happy that they have work together again after their 10 year hiatus. Omg?! Too sad they didn't keep in touch.
http://youtu.be/V5Es07qPG8A

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Kwan has such beautiful hair. How does she managed to keep it thick when the girl changes hair color like the weather.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
ip.smilez said:
Oh why hello stranger !! We've missed you!!!

Hi hi booboo! I won't be back on much yet but I just dropped by and saw your message. ^-^ Missed everyone too.

p.s. Omg I love your siggie! Anytime I see Empress Ki I just swoon all over again. Too bad looks like you're a fan of the Emperor haha I am team TalNyang <3 <3 Gosh, I love that show.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Wait, 10 years? But their last lakorn together was 5 years ago. lol I'm confuse. 
Anyways, hopefully they'll keep in contact more after this lakorn. They're so adorable together. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
She probably meant since the last lakorn they filmed. Remember it takes almost a year to film a show before it goes on air. I think she rounded up the number a bit. OR she could be confused with Weir, lolol