[Ch7] Koo Wun Lun Pan Ruk (Prakotkarndee)

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
really? I didn't know that. wow, they gotta chill down. I watch my teasers via instagram, so it was alright for me, but what about when this lakorn air? nooooooo! my wait is ruined!

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Thank you for the update jinyoung, I was also going to share it, but you beat me to it... hehe I love the osts!! 

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Lol I guess when they say it has a little of everything it really does. Latest teaser looks so dramatic lol at first lots of comedy then it got serious hehe I also like that so excited for this one hoping it won't disappoint me. I wonder who bank is going crazy for lol is it Kwan or the nrai haha can't wait!!!

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Ommg thanks for update kwan20, omggg it's a Tuesday slot then?? Waaahhh hehe it's so soon! Just in a couple of weeks wahhh can't wait now!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I didn't really have eyes for Bank.....but now, he's growing on me. Bank looks good in here and CH7 is putting him to work. CH3 barely gave him anything to work with if you ask me so moving to CH7 did him good :)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm so excited to see them again. It looks like a perfect balance of comedy and drama. Kwan's song is so catchy, it's been in my head all morning.

Going to rewatch BRRA to prepare to see these 2 again. 

lovebunny

sarNie Egg
Cupid Candy said:
I'm so excited to see them again. It looks like a perfect balance of comedy and drama. Kwan's song is so catchy, it's been in my head all morning.

Going to rewatch BRRA to prepare to see these 2 again. 
Exactly me right now lol. Can't wait to see their reunion. Just watching the videos above, I feel so bad for bank though.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Does ch.7 know that putting their lakorns on YouTube can make them more money? They already have higher ratings in Thailand for their lakorns if they made their dramas available for easy viewing to their inter fans, they'd have a bigger audience. Which would mean more money.

They are so old fashion sometimes I wonder what they're thinking.

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I can't wait for this. I agree, from the first teaser it was more of a romcom. But the other teaser makes it so dramatic and I'm fine with that too. After all this years we finally get to see Win and Kwan again!!