[Ch7] Koo Za Rod Zab (Mummai) : Weir Sukollawat / Min Pechaya

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
what a beautiful couple :love::love::love: can they just get married in real life already lol :icon12:
Agree with you! WeirMin is one of my favorite Thai pairings. I'm hoping they would date for real although I'm still seeing WeirBella rumors everywhere especially on IG.
Anyways, looking forward for this to air! :D I'm so happy they get to be paired up again :D
WeirMin would make beautiful babies though lolololols

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
Agree with you! WeirMin is one of my favorite Thai pairings. I'm hoping they would date for real although I'm still seeing WeirBella rumors everywhere especially on IG.
Anyways, looking forward for this to air! :D I'm so happy they get to be paired up again :D
WeirMin would make beautiful babies though lolololols
haha nuff said xD :thumbup::clap:

Does any have an idea of when this might air? I'm having Weir withdraws right now lol
same! but I'm having Min withdraws instead of Weir haha :p :D

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Does any have an idea of when this might air? I'm having Weir withdraws right now lol
I'm not seeing them filming anymore so I guess that means that they're nearly finish. Maybe they have a few more scenes to film and then it'll go on air. Wasn't there rumors that this one is going before Weir and Kwan's?

honda

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not seeing them filming anymore so I guess that means that they're nearly finish. Maybe they have a few more scenes to film and then it'll go on air. Wasn't there rumors that this one is going before Weir and Kwan's?
Filming is done.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid

cr: idk, not mine xD

what is this for? a photoshoot? or are they still filming?
Maybe it's a photoshoot for a magazine since they are already done filming. :D Most of the time the celebs who will have a lakorn to be aired soon will be in magazines :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I actually want to see Weir in another out-of-the-city lakorn. I want me some more country hottie aka Khun Yai. Mmm. No more tight jeans, nice suit. That's why I'm excited for Nai Hoy Tamin! Well, I wish he's in another raeng non-remake but I'll settle for anything out of the city! Hehe.