[Ch7] Koo Za Rod Zab (Mummai) : Weir Sukollawat / Min Pechaya

erinhang

sarNie Adult
They should thin out Min's eyebrows they make her look prettier. She was so pretty in PA.
Min has very bushy eyebrows, and I agree that they should thin her eyebrows out cuz she looks better like that.
I also have very bushy eyebrows and it's annoying to thin it out cuz it takes forever and it hurts too, so I do understand why she keeps her eyebrows bushy.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. I think for tv I prefer the girls to have thin brows. Thick brows don't really turn out good on tv.

I haven't seem PP, but I assume his character was good because I've read a lot of good stuff about it. I just need to make time!!

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I'm thinking that we won't get to see this one until 2017. Even though I hate the wait, I would prefer it airing in 2017 cuz 2016 was not a good year. I hope the wait is really worth it.

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
*sighs* we wont get to see this lakorn this year, but hopefully first half of 2017!

erinhang

sarNie Adult
*sighs* we wont get to see this lakorn this year, but hopefully first half of 2017!
Yeah, it better be 1st half. Ch7 ruined the pattern.
We were suppose to be waiting every 2 years to see them on screen again, but now we have to wait 3 years. I want to know the air date so I have a date to look forward to.

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
yeah its real!!! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer: lol this is unexpected :eek:funny cuz we were praying that it'll come out in 2017 lol earlier than we thought but that's good! wooo:thumbup:

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I know right! I like keeping my hopes low, so when it actually comes out I get excited. Now I think Ch7 is gonna postpone it so if they don't I'll be even happier. I can't wait for December!!!!:aaaaa: I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!:cheer::clap::thumbup::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Wow, I feel kind of bad for the fans that have been waiting for a Weir and Kwan reunion, cuz KZRZ is taking Weir and Kwan's since their lakorn is too raeng for Thailand right now, because the King has just passed.
At the same time, I'm excited for seeing Weir and Min again-especially earlier than I thought. We have 19 more days!!!!!:cheer:

erinhang

sarNie Adult
It makes me so mad that Ch7 changed their mind. They got my hopes up for nothing.
Oh well I'm sharing a pic that I created last year before anyone knew they were going to film kzrz. I guess I'll create another one w/all 3 of their lakorns together since I have nothing better to do

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I was hoping for newer scenes than in the old teaser, but the only new scene I saw was the boat kissing scene. I'm still excited for this lakorn!

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
If this line up of lakorns (along with Mik and Green's lakorn Nark Boon Song Klot every Wed-Thurs, Aum P.'s lakorn Plerng Pranang every Fri-Sat-Sun) will be followed, it will air on February 20 every Monday and Tuesday.
From Pantip