[Ch7] Koo Za Rod Zab (Mummai) : Weir Sukollawat / Min Pechaya

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Yeah, I've been through times where I could not understand, so I know how it feels:). Plus in giving summaries, it may attract more fans that don't understand Thai:thumbup:.
We have 13 more days:clap:! I'm so excited. I didn't know that Weir sings another song in here. I can't wait to hear it!:aaaaa:
I'm so excited and keep counting the day.......to see them back on screen together AGAIN.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
We have one week!:aaaaa: I'm so excited:thumbup:. There's so many clips from Ch7:clap:. Do u guys know what time it's airing:confused12:? I want to catch it live:thumbup:.

erinhang

sarNie Adult

I'm so excited! I'm hoping Ch7 is livestreaming on FB like how they're doing Aum and Kelly's or else I have to find a livestream website.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
I'm so excited! I'm hoping Ch7 is livestreaming on FB like how they're doing Aum and Kelly's or else I have to find a livestream website.
They probably will! Plerng Pranang and this one are their 2 most anticipated lakorns in early this year.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid

We have three couples in this lakorn lol
9 minutes left! My home country (Philippines) is one hour ahead of Thailand time lol
And as the photo says, looks like there will be live streaming! :)

Last edited:

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Yep, I tried that live website, but it lagged way too much for me. Ch7 actually livestream it on FB, but they deleted it just now so if you guys want to watch it, you'll have to watch it exactly live.
Here is a summary of ep 1 from what I saw
Weir is a playboy. His dad is not happy about it, but doesn't do anything about it. Weir and Weir's mom are close to each other while Weir's sister and Weir's dad are lose. It's a cute relationship in his family. Min's family needs money. Her mom is sick and is in the hospital. Min drives her car and a bird pooped on it so she drove into the nearest car wash. Meanwhile, Weir also goes into the car wash and flirts with the women at the car wash. Min honks her car, but Weir and the women ignored her. So Min walked out and asked Weir. Weir turned and it was love at first sight for him. He forgets about the other girls and told Min he'll wash her car for her. It doesn't take long for Min to realize that Weir is a playboy. Min seduces him into the bathroom and sprayed him with water. After that there were many scenes with Min trying to avoid Weir because of what she did to him. It was very cute!

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I also tried watching live stream in the guchill website. It worked for me though it is slow sometimes.
CH7 should just save the video after airing it live instead of deleting it after -_-
So funny I can't wait for tomorrow's episode. More bickering from Weir and Min!!!