[Ch7] Krabeu Ban (Work Point)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yui and New. I think this is the first time were I actually like the pairing from Ch7 lol

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
^ they look so cute together, looking forward to this lakorn.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here the teaser for 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG-ooM2ycTg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOTQ6HbP6ds

meenia

sarNie Adult
lol. looks good. I love New. He looks cute in this one. Yui is pretty like always. I want to see this one. Has New done any business man lakorn. I can't remember at the moment. He's doing a lot of country lakorn. Which i don't mind. I actually like them. LOL. At least this one, it seems Yui and New arent on the same side. WEll can't wait for sure.

kcherry

sarNie Egg
i'm new‘s fan, from chinese,who can speak thai?who can translate the drama to english for me?thank you very much~i want add chinese sub,wish more guys know p'new,who can help me?Pls!

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
Episode 2 is so hilarious. I really like this lakorn. I like New's character. Aimee is so cute charactically here.

kcherry

sarNie Egg
storyline

Krabeu Barn​
Because of the development of society, plow trucks are used instead of buffalos. For protecting the buffalos from harm, Jaidet uses every means to prevent trucks and he succeeds every time. Siam bakady’s manager Sompon was failed, though he has relations with politic statesman.
Sompon changed his mind, he let the beautiful engineer Sanut to solve the problem and sell trucks to the village. Sanut knew the old way didn’t make sense. So she associated with the accountant and the director Subin and came to the village in the name of interviewing. Jaidet was glad that people started to pay attention to the protecting work. They wanted to call for more people to join them. He showed Sanut everyehere, and Sanut got some useful news. But not too long, Jaidet knew Sanut was a undercover girl. So they conflicted with each other.
One day, Sanut saw her friend was close to Jaidet and she thought the friend betrayed her. She was so angry that she let the undercover work out. She didn’t listen to the explanation and knocked Jaidet over by the car in spite of what Jaidet was saying. Sanut rolled away and the car was ruined by the lightning. At that moment, she realized that Jaidet was worried about her and wanted to save her. She knew that Jaidet wanted to help her form the beginning. People realized that plow trucks could be ruined by the lightning, but the buffalos couldn’t. Maybe plow trucks didn’t fit here.
Because of the matter, villagers said that it was her retribution. Sanut was angry that she used all the means to expel Jaidet and the villagers from the village. But villagers reverence Jaidet and they brought an action to the government. Thus, they were back and the media knew their protecting work. The media were moved and gave them a lot of money. And the TV station wanted to shoot a TV series about protecting buffalos.​
Sanut had to go back to the company. She knew that the one betrayed her wasn’t her friend, it’s the manager of the company. Because he wanted to let his nephew to be the engineer. Other colleagues treated Sanur badly. She was upset and drunk a lot and had a car accident. When she woke up, her family were around. But Jaidet always came into her dream and never went away……Krabeu Barn​
Because of the development of society, plow trucks are used instead of buffalos. For protecting the buffalos from harm, Jaidet uses every means to prevent trucks and he succeeds every time. Siam bakady’s manager Sompon was failed, though he has relations with politic statesman.
Sompon changed his mind, he let the beautiful engineer Sanut to solve the problem and sell trucks to the village. Sanut knew the old way didn’t make sense. So she associated with the accountant and the director Subin and came to the village in the name of interviewing. Jaidet was glad that people started to pay attention to the protecting work. They wanted to call for more people to join them. He showed Sanut everyehere, and Sanut got some useful news. But not too long, Jaidet knew Sanut was a undercover girl. So they conflicted with each other.
One day, Sanut saw her friend was close to Jaidet and she thought the friend betrayed her. She was so angry that she let the undercover work out. She didn’t listen to the explanation and knocked Jaidet over by the car in spite of what Jaidet was saying. Sanut rolled away and the car was ruined by the lightning. At that moment, she realized that Jaidet was worried about her and wanted to save her. She knew that Jaidet wanted to help her form the beginning. People realized that plow trucks could be ruined by the lightning, but the buffalos couldn’t. Maybe plow trucks didn’t fit here.
Because of the matter, villagers said that it was her retribution. Sanut was angry that she used all the means to expel Jaidet and the villagers from the village. But villagers reverence Jaidet and they brought an action to the government. Thus, they were back and the media knew their protecting work. The media were moved and gave them a lot of money. And the TV station wanted to shoot a TV series about protecting buffalos.​
Sanut had to go back to the company. She knew that the one betrayed her wasn’t her friend, it’s the manager of the company. Because he wanted to let his nephew to be the engineer. Other colleagues treated Sanur badly. She was upset and drunk a lot and had a car accident. When she woke up, her family were around. But Jaidet always came into her dream and never went away……​

decoy

sarNie Hatchling
hey whats going on this week? how come there hasn't been any updates of this week's episodes yet.....? seem like its been dead-calm this week.....!