[Ch7] Kularb Rai Kong Naai Tawan (Polyplus)

noydarny

sarNie Adult
She will stop screaming around the second episode because of pra'ek. She is scare of him or something when he open his mouth she stop.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm so annoyed by that Decha guy's bad acting! His eyes need some emotions. Every scene I seen him in during the credits has him pointing a gun. Calm down with that. Lol. He's not that tough looking.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hahha I agree! He's so unattractive in my eyes. His character is really annoying. He needs to stop showing up in every episode for now. Leave more screen time for Mai and Kan for more romantic moments! Hahha! 

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
This is a cute lakorn. Can't stand the bad guy but love Mai and Kan. I've been waiting for him to have a pra'ek role since I started watching him in Zeal 5. Mai and Kan look good together.

roselovesice

Today's episode was cute! Kan is tooooo freakin' adorable. Same goes to Mai.
After 3-4 episodes, we finally hear Rose "JEED" and then attacked that one girl. Hahahha! That was funny. I love the scene where she fed him after he missed his spot and fell on the ground. lol There were so many cute scenes. Mai looked so beautiful in the yellow/gold dress after Tawan resewed the dress with white flowers and other fabrics. That was so nice and loving of him. Loved it when Kan (or Tawan) took of his shirt and Rose had a little mini heart attack secretly. Haha Her expression was priceless. And then when he carried her and asked his family if that was good/okay enough. Haha! He's too funny. Also, I love their secret smiles. Haha. It's too cute! I feel like there's been already 10 episodes but there's only 7 episodes so far. Haha. I love how much the two care for one another. I want a guy like Tawan too! Nice body, nice despite his tongue, family oriented, great personality, etc. Haha. 
I can't wait for tomorrow's episode. I hate that one girl that likes Tawan. Gosh, she is so annoying. She's going to cause Tawan and Rose to misunderstand each other. TT_______TT I wish there were eng subs. This lakorn is totally worth subbing, at least so far. Haha. 

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
such a cutie pie lakorn!! hehe even im blushing all the time!! this is random but i thought it was funny at the end of episode 8...mai was calling grandpa to let him know. she was going to come home but her iphone was still on the start page where u have to slide the swiper thing across...lol...blooper!!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
The male second lead makes me laugh a little lately because he is working now at the farm I find less annoying and more adorable (the ox may think like me also :) )

roselovesice

Hahhaha! I laughed at that part too, Thookatha, but I tried to let it go as i've learn to accept them bloopers. LOL 
Today's episode was soooooo dang cute. It got me squealing and blushing like crazy too! Kan and Mai is toooo darn cute together! Too bad they had a fake kiss. LOL The picture scene was so cute! I love how she's not aware of her actions. She just goes and does it without thinking. Haha. Malai is so annoying. I think she and the bad guy are the most annoying characters in this lakorn. The second guy, whom's name I forgot, is nice but just dorky. Haha :D 
Too bad she's leaving back to the city. We won't get to see the country Rose anymore but the city girl despite the fact that she's going to work in the hotel now. 
There were so many cute scenes in todays episode. Heck, all the episodes were cute. I love Tawan's family. They're too funny ands supportive of one another. :) I love how they try to distract all the other characters from interfering with Tawan and Rose. When Tawan says, "ROSE," it makes me giddy. Haha I just try to think that Kan is calling me. My name, although he's really calling Mai's character, has never sound so beautiful coming out of anyone's name before. LOL My name sounds so beautiful when he says it. Hahaha! 

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
The second guy will end up with Kan sister ? I forgot to tell I love Kan and Mai chemistry. The casting manager made an interesting choice by picking Mai and Kan as P'ek. Fresh they really are and they are appealing together. Did I say Kan is Fine ?

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I really enjoy watching Kan and Mai together. It's like a breath of air seeing Mai in this kind of comedic spoiled role, way different from her past roles. I agree they have real good chemistry together, a well-discovered gem!

roselovesice

I agree. It was pretty refreshing. lol I actually enjoy seeing Mai onscreen for once too! Hahha. She matches these kind of roles: comedy, romance, and spoiled but good. I can't wait for the next episode even though Rose leaves Tawan after misunderstanding him. Someone get rid of Malai already. 
I really wish someone would be kind and sub this lakorn. It sucks not understanding them, but it's okay I guess. Haha. :)
I love the fact that both Om and Kan's lakorn are airing around/at the same time, and they're both best friends too! 

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
I tried watching this lakorn but couldn't really bring myself to enjoy it, mainly because I find that Mai Davika overacts too much. Her acting would be more tolerable if she lays down on the exaggerated expressions. 

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Actually Mai Davika is very good at emoting. She touched me in last week episode. and I am proud of her chemistry with Kan.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I really need to catch up on this and Jao Sao Salatan, but I guess I'm saving the best for last. I think it takes like the first 5 episodes in for some to see how great Mai is doing here in a comedic role. The first 3 episodes has her overacting A LOT, but she becomes more calm by episode 5. I like the dramatic acting though. It's something new from her, and I find it hilarious. I think it's better to overact than underact because at least you see that they're trying. Unlike the Decha guy in here! Dead eyes!  

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
I cannot believe this lakorn is going to end next week. I will miss this lakorn a lot.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
rahut-rissaya said:
I am watching this (as well as other channel 7 lakorns) on http://watchlakorn.in/index.html
It's free and I really like it because it's one long video rather than several parts. I forgot who showed me this link, I think someone posted it before on a blog. I'm glad they did because I finally get to watch channel 7 lakorns :D

And I just want to say that I LOVE Kan!!! I am so happy that he finally got a p'ek role and it's with Mai!! YAY! Hopefully this lakorn is entertaining. It does look promising. I will probably watch it regardless for Kan <3
Hi, I tried to go on this link but I don't know how to find the Lakorn. Can you help me how to get to the drama, this drama look very interesting. Thank u!

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Just started watching this and wish I started sooner.
I knew i'd love this couple from the start! they're really cute and funny.
And Mor is so handsome 0_0 so beautiful  :yes:  :heart: